DRUNK CHAOS

Yibo was sitting in the changing room, still thinking about Jiyang's words. It's not like he wants to eat that ge, not at all. He is just curious.

'Huh... I guess Jiyang ge has gone crazy due to stage nervousness.' Yibo thought.

He hasn't finished thinking, when suddenly everybody was called to listen the chief guest's speech.

'isn't that evil gege also a chief guest?' Bo thinks while pouting. Nevertheless, He puts all his thoughts aside when he sees Ji Yang walking towards him. "Ge!" Yibo exclaimed. "You did really great today." He complimented while hopping towards Ji Yang.

"Thanks Bodi. Now lets go." He says and drags Yibo towards the main hall before he could blabber another nonsense.

" He says and drags Yibo towards the main hall before he could blabber another nonsense

Reaching the main hall, they see that all the backbenches were already taken. So they have no choice left but to sit on the front row benches, where they would have to act attentive. They just settled down when they saw VIP guests entering the hall with hoards of bodyguards.

Zhan was entering the hall uninterested, when he suddenly saw his brat, who was busy chirping with another guy. Zhan unconsciously frowned.

"Isn't that the cute one" Said Lu Cheekily.

'ye- I mean NOOOO!' Zhan thought.

"I don't see anyone cute here, Most of the girls here are wearing loads of makeup.. horrible" Zhan replied, acting all naïve and oblivious.

"I am talking about that guy Zhan, not the girls." She teased.

"Guys here are looking horrible too, everyone is horrible." Zhan spat and sat on his seat, with a proud Jie beside him.

He was sitting there, totally frustrated, when he suddenly hears a faint giggling of a deliciously familiar voice, unconsciously calming his nerves. But then he suddenly frowns when he hears yet another voice.

"Bo... Baby calm down or we'll get punished"

"But... you are sooo funny ge hahaha.."

'What is so funny that this brat is laughing like a maniac?, and why is this boy babying that brat? He is a brat, not a baby..' Zhan thought while scrunching his nose, not noticing that he is unconsciously trying to eavesdrop their conversation. 

 Please don't think that Zhanzhan is jealous.. Nope he is not. He just feels like punching the other guy on his face, because he is making a lot of noise.

Such a noble Class our Zhanzhan is..

But the Dean's voice grabbed everyone's attention...

"Good Morning My dear students. You all must be knowing the occasion for which we are gathered here today. The Annual Fest Of Xiao University. Today was the day When Xiao University Was Established~~............ "