Chapter 10: Where is my wolf?

In the previous chapter Moana found out that she was kidnapped by Dominique Hastings and he claims to be her husband and he wants to strip her of her wolf.

Moana POV:

I have officially been stripped of all the dignity I had left. Numerous tests have been run on me from surgery, to acids, to weird spiritual voodoo crap, to starvation, and mind control and I don't know how much more I can handle.

Instead of waking up on a cold metal table for once I woke up on a big, plush bed. Surprisingly. I tried to sit up but the pain was to much. I looked around the room and it wasn't the old, rusty, damp room from before. I was in an actual bedroom with a vanity, dresser and curtain. That means there is a window!

"Oh darling! You're up, that's great." Dominique says as he pops out of nowhere scaring me. "I believe the doctor was successful this time."

"What do you mean?" I try sitting up again but lose my breath.

"Try calling your wolf." I think in my mind of my wolf and I am basically searching for her. But she is no where. I try to shift and I feel nothing. I can feel my body beginning to over react. My body started to shake uncontrollably, it's not working my wolf isn't responding. She is gone. What do I do? How did this happen? How could I be so weak?

"I can- I c-c-can't breathe." I could barely get the words out before my vision went black again I saw Dominique smile.

-------------------------------------

River's POV is coming soon!