Chapter 5: What should we do?

"What is your purpose here!" i yelled again

"My name is Skylaar! Im here for to pick up the girl called Moana!" he said her name with disgust. "Bring her to me" blood started dripping from his mouth and his brown eyes started turning black.

"Why do you want her?" I spoke in a calm voice

"Becasue. I'm. Her. FATHER!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

River POV:

"Sir, your daughter is here. But could we go into my office and disscuss this first" I want to talk to this guy becasue first of all Moana made it clean that her parents hate her and I have no clue why they would all of a sudden what something to do with her. I still cant beleive he was here or even around looking for Moana.

"Fine! We will meet tomorrow... But I dont want Moana to know that we were here, or about our meeting tomorrow"

"Okay I will keep her distracted"

"She is the worst wolf around but she will know our scent" Skylaar's wife spoke for the first time. And she had to say something hateful.

"I got it covered come by tomorrow at seven pm. and she will never now you were here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moana Pov:

I woke up with Gavin's giant body crushing me. I pushed at him a little and he rolled over but now with me on top of him. I looked around his bedroom and it was simple but amazing. Green walls with the sunight bursting through the windows. I kissed his lips and he slowly opened his eyes and realised what was happening.

For once the kiss felt passionate. His hands moving up and down my body and under the t-shirt I was wearing. He licked my bottom lip for access and I granted it. He deepened the kiss. It felt nice and I felt my wolf wake up. She felt odd, antsy...

My shirt was off and I was under him in a flash. I snatched off his shirt and started for his shorts and his hands were on my underwear. Was this really about to happen? Should I let it? I love Gavin... I think. I mean I care for him deeply, that's the same, right?

We were both almost completely naked when the bedroom door burst open and I remembered there is an outside world.

I screamed and Gavin instinctively laid on top of me to cover me up. I looked over his shoulder and saw River standing in the door way.

"Seriously River! Give us some damn privacy!" Gavin yelled

River looked me in the eye and they flashed red! Gavin was then snatched from the bed I grabbed the sheets to cover myself but got tangled in and fell off the bed. OUCH!

I shot up and saw Gavin pinned to the wall by River. He had blood coming from his mouth and River was about to punch him again.

"River NO!" I yelled he dropped Gavin and turned on me and was in front of me in a flash.

"Don't raise your voice at me you, STRAY" He was all in my face. His eyes were bright red and his breath was hot on my face. There was so much anger rolling off and all of it directed at me. So I did what strays do best. I ran for it.

The sheet got stuck in the door and ripped leaving me with a small piece of the sheet to cover myself. I quickly held it to myself and ran down the stairs and out the front door of the pack house. Great, I'm in my underwear. I stumbled some trying to tie the sheet together to cover my boobs.

I cant believe this is happening to me! I always screw up everyone else's lives... Gavin talked about how close him and River were and I was ruining it for them. That was the only reason I ran. I am a stray and I will never belong anywhere.

After all we talked about, at least I know how he feels. I was not going to change into my wolf because I knew that I would only hurt myself more.