The Beta is my Boyfriend and the Alpha is my Mate

This is my second book that Im posting, I hope you enjoy it!

-Kam

---------------------------------------------

I woke up with strong arms around my waist. I rolled over so I was facing my boyfriend Gavin. He looked like a younger, slimmer and tanner version of David Boreanaz. He hates David Boreanaz, something to do with Buffy...

"Gav do you know what today is?" I ask, while poking his cheeks and feeling the little scruff on him.

"The day you let me take you" He started kissing my collarbone.

"No!" I giggled and tried pushing him away that was a fail "Today you are taking me to meet and be with your family for a whole two months!" I was so happy "Aren't you excited babe!"

I was happy. For now. I've never really been around packs before, I've always wanted one. But they don't like my kind, rouges. I never get the chance to explain that it wasn't by choice.

He just grunted. "Gav can you let me go so I can shower?" Pushing him again.

He let me go but added "Do you need help? I wash your back you wash mine" I thought for a second.

"Yeah!" I said excited

"Really?!" He was way more excited he came and kissed me. I pushed him away and said "NO!" and ran to the bathroom and locked it before he could do anything. I heard him slump against the door and do a fake cry. Wow, he was committed.

After thirty minutes I was completely ready for our plane ride. At the airport I went to check in the bags as Gavin was making a phone call, I think to his Alpha. Gavin hasn't been home in a while. I know for sure his pack is upset since their Beta isn't around but they let him be. He also convinced them that his wolf was telling him to leave and find his mate. 

I sat down and waited for him to get off the phone. Then this guy walked over to me. He looked kind of drunk but not a lot, I could easily smell the alcohol on him. He sat next to me and said "Hello there honey"

"Hello" I said trying sound nice and not to sound disgusted at the same time. I don't drink and I don't approve of the over consumption of it. I cant believe this guy is hitting on me! He leans closer to me and just as I am about to get up he grabs my wrist.

"You want a kiss" it wasn't a question he leaned in and I raised my free hand ready to slap him when he was flung backwards on to the ground. Gavin was in between me and the drunk guy. It took the guy a second to get up and when he did he ran at Gavin and tried to punch him. But Gavin deflected the punch like nothing and twisted the guys arm and pushed him. He stumbled, fell on the floor again and yelled since he fell on his face.

Security walked over to us and said "Is there a problem here?"

"Yeah this guy was hittin' on my girlfriend and tried to attack me."

"Well, I apologize on behalf of the airport, you guys go about your business and I will take care off him." The security guard looked angrily at the drunk slumped on the floor.

We ran off to our plane and once we were in the air I fell asleep with Gavin's hand in mine. Flying is not my style but it is fast.

"Wake up Moana" I shot up almost hitting the light above me. Owww...

"Were here?" I ask while rubbing my head.

"Yes" he smiled. OMG! Im so excited I finally get to meet his family. My heart starts pumping faster and I feel as if I may throw up. What if they hate me? What if they forbid us becasue I'm a rouge?  I start having a mini panic attack. Gavin notices and grabs my face and starts doing a breathing exercise that helps calm me down.