Chapter 7: Old Friends

Gavin Pov:

If you now the past Alpha well enough. You now that he goes and gossips with his wife about everything. I know River told his dad who his mate is.

 I stood outside the Alphas door and waited. His wife screamed.

"A mate!!! who is she???" dragging out her words

"Moana" she gasped

"what!" I whisper-yelled. I walked back to my room and went over to the waste basket and pulled out a pair of Moana's clothes.

I sniffed them deeply and there was a scent there that wasnt hers but... Rivers.

     ____________________________________________________________________________________

Gavin Pov:

I walked out of the room and looked over the ledge of the stairs and saw River and his dad walking out to the backyard. The wind blew in and I caught Rivers scent proving that I was right.

My wolf began to howl wanting to go after River but I need to look for Moana and tell her that I am her mate and mark her so no one else can... especially river.

I ran downstairs and out the front door and through the main gates. I caught Moana's scent but it was faint. I know her she would run West. I never knew why but ever time something happens she heads west. So I headed towards town.

Once I was there I saw a croud of people in front of the store and the all looked upset. I walked to them and asked what happened.

A guy with a filthy beard and clothes walked up to me.

"My daughter found a women laying in the middle of the street. She was pretty banged up with some tyoe of cloth covering her body."

"What did she look like?" I shook the guys shoulders trying to get him to speak faster

"She had long brown hair and medium brown skin. One of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen"

"Where is she?"

"I beleive my daughter was taking her to one of her friends whos a doctor"

"WHERE?" I was becoming nervous becasue werewolves heal fast and if people find out they will start questioning things and testing on her. I pushed the guy up against the wall.

" I dont know" he chocked out

"Why didnt she call 911?"

"She said there was something different about her."

Thats when I ran back to the pack house. I bust through the door and ran up to my room. I grabbed my bag and started looking for my phone.

"Knock knoc knock"

I turned around and saw Menna standing there

"WHAT?" I yelled

"Ouch! I see how it is. Can't say hello to an old friend any more" she sat on the bed next to my bag.

"Hey... I don;t have time for this right now I'm busy"

"So am I" she purred "With you"

she pushed my bag over and pulled me in between her legs. I tried to pull away but her grip tightened on me. She started kissing my neck.

"Come on Gavin... I will only take a little while" She kept kissing me and I couldn't control my wolf and he took over. We knew we wanted Moana, we waited but so much is  already built up inside.

I start pulling Menna in closer. She snakes her arms around me and under my shirt lifting it above my head. I force her into another kiss and flip her so she is pinned beneath me. I pulled away and told her "One time, then leave me alone."

She moved her hands to my pants and began unbuttoning them. "Deal."