Chapter 12: Gavin's POV

I thought you guys might like to know what Gavin is up to! Keep reading :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stormed out of the room trying my best not to panic. I needed to find her before River and prove to her I am her true mate. I am Tracker I know I can find her. Her scent will be faint but it will still be lingering.

I ran out the pack house to town and found a taxi to take me to the airport. I hope our connections to private planes are still open to the pack.

I went to the desk at the airport and told the clerk I needed to talk to Mr. Saeven. The clerk came back and opened the door for me to follow behind him. He lead me through a couple a door when he finally left me.

"Mr. Saeven...?" I looked at the figure behind the desk almost hidden behind all of the paperwork and book.

"Gavin? Is that you?" The old man looked up his glasses hanging of his nose and his white hair all frizzy.

"Yeah dad it's me." My dad nearly jumped out of his seat. He walked over to me and gave me a bear hug. I patted his back. I didn't expect him to hug me since the last time I spoke to him I was telling him how much I hated him and how he doesn't deserve mom. (That was five and half years ago)

"How are you son?" He leaned against his desk and took him reading glasses off.

"Not the best dad. I need your help." I ran my hands threw my hair and felt how matted it was.

"Sure son, anything!" He sounded happy that I was asking him for help. I quickly explained the whole situation to him and how River is Moana's mate but she loves me, as I love her, at least I hope so.

"So you need a plane to Alaska, and back?"

"Yes and quick!" I said

"Alright I will take you" He grabbed his jacket off the hook behind the door and started walking away.

"What!?" I stared after him.

"Son I have my own little plane that I can fly whenever and I just so happened to feel like flying it."

"Dad..." He turned and looked at me. "Thank you, and is there any way for you to delay River and the rest of them?"

"I got them son. Now let's go get my daughter-in-law!" He said happily and we quickly got on the plane and headed to Alaska.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's POV do you want next comment below and let me know!??? :D