Chapter 2: Big, bad, sexy, Alpha

RECAP:

"Yes Krole we ARE mates" he sounded a little offended

I didn't mean to yell it or even speak it, but it just slipped "WHAT! WHEN THE FREAK DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW DID IT HAPPEN?" I kind of screamed it out. I was terrified.

The only thing I ever grew up knowing about mating is that, that person is your soul mate for life and my dad always told me it happens when I want it to happen! Was it all a lie or did he not tell me everything?

...........................................................................................

This chapter is going to start heating up!

Well I'm back to school from fall break and it may be a while before i upload again but i will try to keep it up... thanks. Hope ya'll like it!

-KAM <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAV POV

After trying to convince Ms.(Nosy) Krole that Moana and I were mates. Mo freaked out. Sure, I never spoke to her about it and neither did her parents. From what the few things she's told me she knew they were a lies or confusing. I tried explaining but Mo would just get confused or not want to hear anything about it. At times its seemed like the word mate disgusted her. "Mo I know your upset. I should have explained everything to you, and I will if you just give me a chance to."

"Fine! Speak!" She yelled it as if I was a dog that ticked me off but I kept my cool!

"Mo werewolves are able to find their mates at 18 but in some areas it ranges to 22, though some people aren't as lucky." She just stared so I continued "Mates are for life. Once you find a mate the man claims the woman, meaning me bites her so every other guy has to stay away. Though you both have to be of age, which basically tells you when your ready. Like with us I'm 23 I may have been ready at 18 but my mate may not be old enough or ready yet. Your 21 maybe you're not ready. You could be one of those mating at 22 people. But the whole mating process isn't done until we've actually done it." I stop hoping she gets my meaning

"Hmm. That 'Done it' sounds like it has a double meaning?"

"It means that we aren't official mates until we have sex" I kind of yelled it at her I didn't mean to I'm just upset because she never knew any of this and I have having to talk about it."

"Oh" was her only response I hate it when she does that because that means she's thinking of a lot of things or she doesn't want to tell me what she's thinking.

"Mo sometimes I wish I could read your thoughts."

"But you can't because I'm a F-ING MUTT" She screamed and stood straight up. Even when shes angry she doesn't cuss. She started to walk away towards the main gates. I grabbed her arm. "Where are you going?"

"For a run. So I can think."

"You can't, you don't know the woods and some of the pack members might attack you they don't know your scent!"

"GAV! Leave me alone, pleeeease. I love you" She kissed my cheek "I will be fine I just need time to think" she took off running and I saw her change into a beautiful dark brown wolf with light brown tips on her tail.

"What the hell am I going to do now?" I hope she doesn't hurt herself. Oh how I love that girl. She loves to drive me nuts. I wish she was my mate. Well rouges lose their chance at finding mates sometimes maybe I can claim her and I will as soon as I get the chance to!