"Its not you, I just dont really talk to anyone..."

July 13th, 2021
We ended things a month ago- hanging out is hard.

hi thank you :) I'm sorry, I don't really talk to or call anyone everyday either, I know it doesn't mean you don't care. We just always have fun together and have the best conversations, so it's easy for me to miss that stuff like with any friend.

I think I feel awkward because sometimes you're really excited to talk to me and want to make plans, but other times you won't consider hanging out, and I feel like I'm bothering you by asking. Which kind of messes with my head when I do try to talk to you and feel like I'm bothering you because I'm not sure why.

I kind of realized you would only be really goofy and have fun and hangout or make plans when you wanted to sleep with me and I didn't want that stuff to end just because we can't or won't sleep together.

I think it's just weird for me because sometimes you're like really excited to talk to me and genuinely want to make plans and other times I feel like I'm bothering you or have to like beg you to think about hanging out.

I think I did send these throughout our conversation.

Exactly one month later he told me he loved me.