twenty four.

"Don't move, Hurley!'' Robyn yelled at the top of her lungs, trying to keep Hurley still in one place.

''Hey, what are you guys-'' Hurley turned around to face Robyn, Sayid, and Jack.

''Do not move. You're on a pressure trigger.'' Sayid mentions again, explaining her thoughts. ''If you take your weight off it, it will  explode!''

''Oh, man.'' Hurley sighed deeply as a single drop of sweat rolled down over his forehead.

Robyn quickly looked around her to see if there is anything to replace Hurley's weight with. ''We need to replace his weight with a rock maybe?''

''How are we going to do that?'' Hurley pondered as he squinted his eyes shut.

''All you have to do is stay still while Sayid is looking for something big to replace your weight with,'' Robyn says calmly trying not to upset Hurley. He needed to stay still or we won't see the sun go down tonight.

''Can I drop the wire?'' Hurley asked. ''I'm dropping the wire.''

''No!' They all screamed.

''I can make it.'' Hurley declared, slightly opening his right eye to look at Robyn.

''You can not move, Hurley!'' Robyn screamed. ''You need to stay still.''

''I can get out of the way. I'm spry.'' Hurley tried to convice her. ''I'm fast.''

''Stay put.'' Sayid says, holding his hand out to keep Hurley from moving.

Hurley swiftly looked around him. He had this look in his eyes like he is debating whether or not to drop the wire and bring the people around him in danger. Something switched in his eyes, dropped the wire and jumped out of the way.

''No!'' Robyn yelled. Jack quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pushes her to the ground, shielding her from the flying debris. Robyn pushes her body up to sit on her knees, brushing the dirt of her hands.

Jack pushed himself up while holding firmly into the tree next to him. ''Are you okay?'' Jack asks her, while reaching his hand out to help her up.

Robyn gladly accepted his offer and pulled herself up from the ground. ''Yeah, you?"

''I'm good.'' Jack stretches his arms out. ''Where is Sayid?''

''I'm here!'' Sayid yelled. ''You guys are alright?''

Robyn nodded. ''Anyone seen Hurley?''

''I'm here!'' Hurley waved, while walking toward them. ''I'm okay.''

''Hurley, what the hell man?'' Jack questioned. ''What are you doing out here?''

''I came to get a battery.'' He answers, taking a deep breath.

''Really? just to get a battery?'' Robyn questioned.

He nodded. He started walking towards wherever he was going. Robyn, Jack and Sayid followed him.

__________________________

''Hurley, can you please stop for a second and tell us why you came to get a battery from a woman who clearly doesn't want to be found.'' Robyn asks, trying to keep up with him.

''I have my reasons.'' He said.

''I'm sure you do,'' Robyn says, trying to catch her breath. ''Is blowing yourself up one of your reasons?''

''Not really.'' Hurley stopped with walking and turned to her.

Robyn sighed. ''Talk to me, Hurley. Explain to me why you are out here.''