one.

"WALT!?"

"WALT!"

Robyn slowly opens her eyes, her eyes met the bright blue sky and sees a tiny pinch of black smoke coming from her right.

Robyn brings her hand gently to her forehead to block her eyes from the sun. She ponderously forces her body to sit up, as Robyn moves, she felt a sharp pain in her left arm. Robyn tilted her head slightly to look at her heavily bleeding arm.

"WALT!?"

Robyn steadily lifted up her weak body to stand. Her head is throbbing insanely and her knees could give out at any second now.

"Hey! Do you have a pen?" A handsome young boy wrapped his hands around her arms and shakes her lightly. Robyn opens her mouth to speak but, no words rolled over her tongue. "Do you or don't you have a pen?"

Robyn softly shaked her head. The boy runned away as fast as his legs could carry him after she has answered him.

He faded away in the distance. He was the first person she laid her eyes on. The first person to come up to her, ask a question and ran away like he has seen a ghost. He could be the first person to tell her what had happened to them. Robyn haven't really looked around her much. She wasn't ready to take in the scene.

Robyn heard various of people screaming, crying and yelling at the top of their lungs. Some of them were desperately looking around, they were searching for their loved ones.

Robyn slowly turned around to face the disaster she just woke up from. Parts of their plane were laying across the beach, certain pieces were smoking. She didn't remember boarding a plane.

"HEY YOU! COME HELP ME WITH THIS!" A guy randomally screams, disturbing her deep thoughts. Robyn spins her head towards the screaming guy, he is all dressed up in a black suit, waving wildly in her direction. She sprints towards him.

"We need to lift this of his leg, okay?" Robyn nods. "On the count of three." She slumps through her knees and wraps her hands around the metal bar.

"ONE, TW- THREE!" Robyn squeezed her eyes shut and lifted with every little strenght she got left in her tiny body the metal bar off the other guys leg. Small sweat droplets rolled down over her forehead as she kept the metal bar lifted in the air.

"Hurry! I can't hold it anymore!" Robyn screams, the guy dressed in a black suit pulls the other man away from the metal bar. She dropped the metal bar.

Robyn laid her hand down on the metal bar to keep her from falling over. Her vision slowly blurred away. "Hey! Hey!" Her body falls back into the warm sand. Her vision blacked out.

__________________________

"Will she be okay?" Kate Austin, one of the survivors, kneeled down beside Robyn's sleeping body.

Jack lifted very carefully Robyn's eyelids up to check her pupils. "Yeah, she will. She has a small but weak concussion, she probably won't even remember what happened to us or what she did right before she passed out."

Kate brushed a few strenghts of Robyn's brown hair out of her face and pushes it gently back behind her ear. "So, she really lifted that metal bar up, by herself?"

"A human body can do a lot when adrenaline is pumping through the roof. She saved that men's life, today." Jack Shephard put his small flashlight, which he carried everywhere, back into this front pocket.

Robyn carefully stirred her head left and right before slowly opening her eyes. "Hmm.. Where am I?"

"Jack! She is waking up!" Kate shrieked loud. "Jack!?"

Jack plopped down on the sand next to her body and placed his hands down on her shoulders, making sure not to put pressure on her left arm. "Can you hear me? What is your name? Do you know what-."

Robyn coughed loudly interupting Jack from asking her questions. Robyn slowly let her head rest on a small pile of sand, taking slow breaths to ease the pain in her shoulder. "It hurts." Robyn whispers so soft that Jack almost couldn't hear her.

"I know. I just need you to lay still and try not to move your arm." Jack removed his hands from her shoulders after she told him that she was in pain. "What is your name?"

"Robyn. Robyn Smith," Jack put a water bottle to Robyn's lip. She takes a small sip before studying the two strangers in front of her. "Wh-What happend?"

Kate looked up to Jack and let out a soft sigh. "We were in a plane crash. We all were."

"How? Why can't I remember it?" Robyn's eyes welled up with tears. "I.. I can't remember?"

Jack nodded his head and said, "Robyn, you have a small but weak concussion. You might not remember for a little while. I can't say for how long that would be but, for now you need to rest."

Robyn nodded. "Great."

"I will check on you later. Kate will stay with you to make sure you rest." Jack got up from his spot.

Robyn nodded again. "What is your name?"

"I'm Jack."