sixteen.

With a long night ahead of her Robyn couldn't help, but, think about the intruder who got into their camp and attack a pregnant woman. Would someone from their camp just get up and attack one of their own? If someone was behaving strangely with intentions of attacking she would have known. Robyn spots these types from far away or was her mind tricking her, allowing her to believe that everything was fine and that this mysterious island with polar bears is all just a nightmare. Something odd is going on with this island and Robyn didn't like how it gave her a strange underbelly feeling.

"He-" Robyn jumps up from her sitting position, shoving the person against the nearest palm tree, placing her right forearm against the intruder's throat, nudging the tip of Locke's hunting knife gently against their throat. "It's me, Kate."

Robyn pulled her arms back. "You should really consider buying squeaky shoes." She folded the hunting knife and puts it back in her jeans. "I'm sorry that I attacked you."

"If I get the chance I will stop by the nearest shop and buy some new ones." Kate cracked a giggle.

After the whole U.S Marshall situation Robyn and Kate never really spoke to each other again and it didn't make anything better between them when Jack showed Kate's mugshot photos. In desperate times she would help Kate out, but, if she ever does something to hurt their group she will make drastic choices to keep them safe.

"I can take it from here," Kate asks softly, knowing that Robyn wouldn't leave and takes time to rest. "Yo-"

"I'm not leaving." Robyn crosses her arms. She promised Claire to keep her safe and out of his hands. No matter how much she needed her sleep, she won't close her eyes before Robyn finds him and figures out what he wants with Claire and her baby. "I know that all of you are worried about me, but, I am not the one who needs protection. I can take care of myself and I have for half of my life. I don't need a babysitter."

''Okay.'' Kate held her hands up in defense, turned around and walked away from Robyn. She sighed deeply and let her head rest against the palm tree. How many hours until the sun comes up? Robyn wanted this night to be over so she could hunt for that bastard. She peeked over her shoulder, seeing Charlie and Claire talk to each other. Robyn couldn't help, but, smile at the two.

Robyn pushes herself up from the damp jungle ground and decided to take a walk around the perimeter, hoping to catch a glimpse of his face.

__________________________

The following morning, Robyn hiked by herself through the jungle on her way back to the beach. Her mind was full of things she needed to do when she reached the beach. Their main concern was guns if they wanted to protect themselves from invaders they needed more guns. Since there was a U.S Marshall on board, he might have brought more guns along than the only one that Sawyer has on him, but, the rest might have sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Also, she needed to have a serious talk with Jack about keeping the group together in one place, if they are split up, they would be an easier target than if they all stayed in one place. Robyn casually jumped over a fallen tree as she suddenly hears bushes move beside her. She stops, wanted to reach for her bow and arrow, which she left on the beach. Her dark brown eyes scan the ground for something to protect herself with. Robyn picks up a rock, slings her arm back and was ready to throw the rock, but, stopped as she sees Hurley jumping out, holding his hands up.

''Don't throw it, please!'' He yells out.

Robyn drops the rock to the ground. ''Good God, Hurley! Don't scare me like that!'' First Jack, then Kate and now Hurley. Did they huddle up and decided how many times they can scare me like this? 3-0 to them, I guess.

''I'm sorry,'' Hurley walks closer to her and randomly takes a notepad out of his pocket. ''I won't scare you again. I promise.''

''What were you even doing in the bushes?'' Robyn's eyes land on his notepad. ''And what are you doing with a notepad?''

Small drops of sweat start to drip down his forehead. He's nervous. Robyn doesn't personally know Hurley, but, what she does know about him that he was properly the only guy in their group who was constantly nervous and a bit panicky, considered their situation isn't that weird, but, still. ''I thought it might be a good idea to gather some information from everyone? I wanted to let this idea run by you first before I start questioning people. I know it's stupid.''

''It's not stupid, Hurley.'' It is a great idea to question a few people about there whereabouts. Robyn still doubts that one of them attacked Claire, but, you can never be too sure of things. ''Everyone does their own thing to help the group. Jack is a doctor, Sawyer chops bamboo and you interrogate people. So, do you think that one of us attacked Claire?''

"No, well.. It is always a possibility, right? I don't necessarily think one of us would attack her, but, you all did hear a french woman on the radio and what about that polar bear? Who knows who more is on the island besides us." Hurley wipes the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.

''This whole island is a mystery. I wouldn't be surprised if something else jumped at us.'' Ever since they crashed here, Robyn has had a weird underbelly feeling about this island. She couldn't quite place her finger on it, but, that something dodgy happened here is certain.

Hurley didn't move an inch when she talked about the island. His plump face betrayed him. He couldn't deny that this island wasn't mysterious. We couldn't be fooled by the pearl white beaches and deep clear ocean. Well, maybe only Shannon, but, all she cared about was her tan and keeping her hands clean.

''I want to know their full name, middle name as well. What their reason for traveling is. Where they're from and Where they were on the night of the attack and if they saw or heard something suspicious.'' Hurley wrote all the things down.

''What do I do if they don't want to share their information?'' He lifts the pen from the notebook.

''Simply. You just say that I asked you to do this.'' Robyn smiles.

''Oh, sure and what if they want to know why you want me to do this for?'' Hurley asks.

Robyn chuckles while bringing a lock of her hair behind her ear and says. ''Because I am a cop.''

__________________________

Robyn ran as fast as her legs could through the jungle with Kate by her side. Sayid is back from exploring the island.

"Sayid?" Jack laid his hands down on Sayid's forehead. "Can you hear me?"

"I found her, the Frenchwoman." He speaks, his hands are reaching for a water bottle. "I need some water."

"What happened?" Robyn kneels down at his right side. Sayid's body is quivering from head to toe. "Is he in shock?"

"The woman," Sayid lifted his head up. "I had to come back. I had to come back."

"Jack! Do something!" Kate yells while rubbing Sayid's hand.

"We're not alone." He says before passing out.

We're not alone. This means what she was fearing all along. Ever since Sayid told her about the French message she had a weird underbelly feeling and now it is confirmed that in fact, they weren't the only once on this island.

Hurley plopped down on his knees next to Robyn, holding up a piece of paper. Robyn didn't notice him till he sat down next to her. "We got a problem. The manifest." Hurley threw the paper towards Jack.

Jack didn't care for the manifest. He didn't even pick it up. So when he didn't, Robyn grabbed it and flipped through it, seeing a lot of names. "How did you get this? I didn't even know we had this."

"The census, the names of everyone who survived. All 46 of us." Hurley clearly dismissed her question. "I interviewed everyone, here, at the beach. I got their names. One of them."

"One of them what?" Kate asks.

"One of them isn't in the manifest. He wasn't on the plane." Hurley says.

"Who?"