four.

'They're looking for us in the wrong place.'  Seth's words keeps repeating in the back of her mind.

Her worst fear is confirmed. Rescue isn't coming. At least not for a little while. They are stuck in the middle of nowhere and she truly hates it. 

Robyn is leading the group back to the beach where they were staying at. She looks behind her, Jack is practically breathing down her neck while Seth is a few miles back. "We should take a small break."

"How do you know for sure this is the right way back? Everything looks so identical to me." Seth asks while blowing out a puff of air before sitting down on the wet jungle ground.

Jack hands Robyn his water bottle. She gladly takes it from him and took a quick sip. "By looking at the sun. The sun rises from the east side and goes down on the west side. A compass always points north."

Seth Noris, the only pilot who survived the plane crash knitted his brows together in confusion. "Aren't we lucky that we crashed with you."

"I take that as a compliment." Robyn couldn't help but smile at Seth's joke. She is forever grateful that her grandfather took her hunting on the weekends. Even, if her mother wasn't happy about it.

"Are you ready to start walking again?" Seth nods and pulls himself up. Robyn gives Jack's water bottle back and thanked him for letting her take a sip.

No more words were shared between the three survivors. Robyn is still leading the group, this time a bit slower so Seth could catch up. After a few minutes, they reached the beach.

"Hey, guys, come on!" Robyn hears someone yell as soon as she stepped foot onto the beach. "Hey!"

Her eyes travels to the yelling voice. From where she was standing, she couldn't really tell what is going on untill some fists went up into the air. Without looking back at Jack and Seth, Robyn left them behind and ran towards the group.

"Hey! Break it off!" She yells. No one listened. "Break it off! Get off!"

Robyn, a very tiny human compared to the two fighting men, wraps her arms strongly around Sayid's waist and pushes him back. Sayid trips over his own feet, lost balance and knocked knees first into the sand.

The other guy, facing Robyn, lifts his fist into the air. He's ready to punch. Robyn grabs his fist, pulls his arm away from her face and smashes her own fist onto the guy's nose. The guy fell back, reaches for his nose before he yells out, "Son of a bitch!"

Robyn shakes her hand wildly, feeling nothing but numbness. She punched the guy harder than she intended.

"It's over!" Kate yells.

"Come on! Hit me again!" The guy rose up from the ground. Two other guys pulled him back, away from Robyn.

"I'm sick of this redneck!" Sayid yells while spitting out blood.

The guy reaches forward, ready to take another swing at Sayid. "Want some more? Tell everyone what you told me! Tell them that I made the plane crash."

"The shoe fits." The redneck, as Sayid is referring to says.

"What's going on?" Robyn looks down at her right hand, her hand is slowly turning red. She hopes that it wasn't broken. Jack and Seth reaches the group.

"My kid found these in the jungle." Michael Dawson steps forward and shows her the handcuffs. Robyn takes them from Michael and studies them carefully.

"This guy was in the back row of business class the whole flight. Never got up. Hands folded underneath the blanket. And for some reason, just pointing this out- the guy sitting next to him didn't make it." The redneck spoke.

"Thank you for observing!"

"Don't think I saw them pull you out of line before we boarded!"

"Shut up!" Robyn yells loudly. Everyone is watching her, like she was their leader or something. It went quiet.

"We found the transceiver, but it's not working. Can anybody help?" Jack speaks up, eyeing Robyn, earning a small nod from her like she is saying 'thank you'

"Yes, I might be able to." Sayid offers. He walks over to Jack to check out the transceiver they founded.

"Oh, great! Perfect. Let's trust this guy." The redneck sighs deeply, waving his hands wildly around.

"Hey, we are all in this together. Treat each other with respect." Hurley mumbles, but loud enough for the group to hear it. Robyn agrees with him.

"Shut up, lardo." The redneck says, not afraid to voice his opinion.

"Give it a break, Sawyer!" Jack says, raising his voice.

"Whatever you say, doc, you're the hero." Jack rolls his eyes. Sawyer, the redneck, sighs again and storms off, giving Robyn a dirty look on his way out.

Robyn also rolls her eyes. "I should have hit him harder." She mumbles under her own breath.

"You guys found the cockpit? Any survivors?" Charlie asks.

"Yes. The pilot, his name is Seth." Jack replies before he continues to talk with Sayid about the transceiver.

Robyn crosses her arms, her eyes were trained on the group. She didn't know everyone yet but, how is she going to break it to them that rescue might not be coming soon. If Seth is right, it might take them days, weeks or even months to find them. Maybe quicker if Sayid found a way to fix the transceiver.

Robyn walks away from the group, back to her sleeping spot where she is staying for the last two days.

She wants to be alone for a little while.