twenty two.

''You don't have to do this, champ.'' Nick Smith grabbed his daughter's hand and calmly squeezed it. He turned his head slightly to his left to look at his daughter only to see tears streaming down her cheeks.

Robyn couldn't look towards the house. Her eyes were only set on the hard ground beneath her. ''I-I have to, dad.'' She whispered.

She lifted her head to close her eyes to slow her breathing. Her heartbeat is getting slower every time she takes a deep breath. Robyn opened her eyes and turned her head towards her father. ''I can't sleep at night. I can't  eat. I have to do this.''

Nick nodded at hearing the hurtful words leave his daughter's mind. For the past month, he didn't recognize his daughter anymore. Robyn had been acting rebellious towards her family and friends ever she had been put on probation. Many of his friends told him that his daughter is going through a phase. Did she? Or was this her breaking point?

''I'm coming with you.'' He said.

''No.'' Robyn wiped her tears away and softly pulled her uniform down. ''I have to do this on my own, dad.''

''You don't have to do everything on your own, champ.'' Nick laid his hands down on her shoulders and gently turned her towards him.

''I'm a grown woman, dad,'' Robyn spoke. ''I have to fly solo on this one.''

Nick pulled his daughter in for a quick hug and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. ''I'm extremely proud of you, kiddo.''

Robyn nodded and gently unwrapped herself from her father's arms. She took a deep breath and walked up to the Winchester's house.

__________________________

Today, was the first day in a month they lived a somewhat stress-free day. Normally, on a day like this, most of them take a step back to relax or catch some extra sleep, but, not for Michael. He came up with an idea to build a raft to sail away and hopefully get attention from a ship to get them off the island. Robyn had to give him credit, it might work.

Robyn could get up and ask if they need help with anything, but, she can't deny that she is also loving the sun burning on her skin.

''I can't believe what I am seeing,'' Sayid calls out. ''You, enjoying the sun?''

Robyn laughed. ''Believe it or not, but, I do know how to take a break.''

''So, you're skin isn't itching to get up and help them out?'' Sayid asked.

''No.'' Robyn sits up. ''I know a lot of things, but, not a thing on how to build a boat.''

''Even if you don't know how to build a boat, you can still help out,'' Sayid says.

Robyn nodded. ''Why are you pushing me to help them out, Sayid?''

"I'm guessing that he haven't told you yet." Sayid looked over his shoulder towards the raft. "Honestly it's not my place to tell you."

Robyn didn't understand what Sayid is trying to tell her. "Sayid, you can tell me."

Sayid turned his head back. "I don't know what you see in him Robyn, but, you obviously care about him in some way. As soon as the raft is done he is going with it." and with that being said he walked away.

Robyn shake her head, not really want to think about what Sayid just said to her. He wouldn't do that to her would he? Leave without telling her. Should she confront him or see if he comes and tells her himself. Robyn didn't like the feeling it give her, but, she didn't want to come over sounding desperate.