two.

Later that night, Robyn sits leg crossed with a blanket wrapped around her bare shoulders starring deeply at the ocean. Except for the fire burning, it is mainly quiet around her. Four hours has passed since their plane crashed onto this island.

Thankfully, she is allowed to leave Jack's side for a few minutes to inhale some fresh air. Robyn is feeling a lot better but, still can't remember anything from the crash.

"Hey, you! What is your name?" A rich yet dull voice asks her. Robyn tips her head up to look at the man standing in front of her. A small glimpse of his face is seen by the moonlight shimmering down on him.

"Me?" Robyn looked around her, seeing that their was no one around. "Robyn." She answers.

"Robyn, could you help us with the fire? No one will see it if it isn't big enough." Robyn slowly raises her weak body up, making sure that she won't pass out again.

"Okay. What is your name?" She dropped her blanket into the warm sand and picked up a few small tree branches and threw it in the fire.

"My name is Sayid." Sayid tosses more wood into the fire. "How are you feeling?"

"I've been better. I really want to go home." Robyn says. She slowly lowers her body to the ground.

Sayid plobbed down next to Robyn and looked straight into the burning flames. "You think they would have come by now."

"Who?" Her mind is still a bit of a blur and to be honest Robyn really hates it. She sighs deeply before wrapping the blanket around her again.

"Anyone. A rescue boat or plane?" This time Sayid sighed deeply. Robyn nodded and prayed that rescue comes quick.

Robyn's fingers played with the warm sand, drawing circles and other different shapes. "I hope, for our sake, that the black box is intact."

Sayid chuckled lightly. "And what do you know about black boxes?"

"It's my dad. That man was obsessed with planes. I grew up with three older brothers, all following in dad's footsteps except for his little girl." Robyn smiles at the thought of her family. Her family wasn't perfect or happy. After the devastating news, everything went down hill.

"Was?" Sayid asks softly. He didn't want to say it out loud because he didn't want to upset her.

"Y-yeah. He died two years ago. He lost the battle against cancer." Robyn stops drawing circles in the sand and looked up to the clear dark sky, searching for his star.

"I'm sorry." Sayid small words echoed through her thoughts just as fast as her eyes welled up with hot tears. She wasn't going to cry, there was still hope.

Hope of getting rescued.

__________________________

"Robyn?" A soft yet gentle voice almost whispers her name. Robyn turns around, tears were streaming down her puffy red face. He could tell that his younger sister has been crying for a while. He wraps his arms protectively around her.

"He is in a better place now." William takes a few deep breaths. He needed to be strong for her. He gently brushes his fingers through her long hair. "Where is mom? Tyler and Daniël?"

Robyn lifts her head up from her brothers chest. "Daniël just took off, he is flying to Los Angeles, he should land in three hours or less. Tyler is on his way and you know where mom is." Robyn plopped down on one of the chairs in the hospital waiting room.

"I can't believe it. Dad loved her so much!" William screams rather louder than he wanted to. Robyn grabbed his wrist and pulled him down next to her.

"She loves her alcohol way more then her own family." Robyn sighs.

"Yeah," William rubbed his eyes and looked down to his younger sister. "I won't let you go through this alone, Robster."

A soft smile appears on her lips as her brother called her 'Robster'. He hadn't called her that in while. "I know you won't."

__________________________

"Robyn?" Jack Shephard, waves his hand infront of her eyes.

Robyn snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to Jack. "W-what? Are we rescued?" She sits up and rubbed her eyes gently.

"No, not yet. I just came to check up on you before I head into the jungle." He kneels down on one knee and went with one of his fingers from left to right to see if her pupils changed.

"Why?" Her eyes followed his finger untill he stopped and gave her a light smile.

"How are you feeling? Any headaces? Dizzy maybe?" Robyn shakes her head. She actually felt great considering their situation.

"I'm fine. My arm is also doing better. So, why is my island doctor going off into the jungle?" He nodded his head and lifted his body up to stand.

"Just- I am going on a walk." Robyn couldn't help but, burst into a laughter. She knows when she is been lied to. "Why is that funny?"

Robyn slowly raises up from the sand, keeping her body in balance so she won't fall infront of him. "You can't lie to me, Jack. If you have a secret stash of jelly beans laying around, I ain't going to snitch on you."

"Okay. I am going to look for the cockpit." He admits.

"Are you going to look for survivors?" Robyn asks. She crossed her arms. Are there really any survivors left of their plane crash? Isn't it a wonder that they survived with a few wounds and scratches?

Jack nods. "Yes and I am also going to look for the transceiver. Hoping to send out a call for help."

"Do you know what a transceiver looks like?" Jack put his hands on his hips and nods again. "I am going with you."

"No. You're not coming, Robyn. What if you pass out again?" Robyn dropped her arms beside her and took a few steps closer to Jack.

Robyn smirked. "You need someone who knows how to guide herself through the jungle." She took one step closer. "I'm fine, Jack."

He lets out a deep sigh and quickly thinked his mission alone through. Jack won't admit that Robyn is right. What if he gets lost or worse what if he got himself in a dangerous situation. There won't be anyone around to safe him. "We're leaving in 30 minutes."

Jack Shephard walked away from Robyn, who had the biggest smile shadowing on her face.