ten.

"Jack! Jack!"

Robyn stirs around in her sleep, she moves from her side to her belly before she stretches her arms out and opens her eyes, to see an upset Charlie bowing over her.

"There's someone out there!" He yells while pointing at the ocean. "The current!"

Jack sits up and rubs his eyes. "What?"

"There's someone out there! Look!" Charlie walks closer to the water while he keeps pointing in the same direction.

"HELP!"

"I woke up, and she's.. I don't swim. I don't swim!" Jack pulls his dirty white t-shirt over his head and throws it to the side before he runs into the water and dives in.

Everyone, who was awakened by Charlie's screams, walked closer to the water. Robyn's heart is beating loudly in her eardrum as she sees Jack dive down. She silently prays that he won't get caught in the riptide.

"Do we know who is out there?" Kate asks as she stops beside Robyn. After what happened that night the two never shared any words again.

"Her name is Joanna. She wasn't supposed to be on the plane." Claire says, who is gently rubbing her belly. Robyn couldn't help but, stare at her belly.

Robyn shakes her head and sets her mind back on Jack. He is swimming back to shore, backward because he is carrying someone back. As he came closer, the group notices that Jack wasn't bringing a woman back but, a man. "Is that Boone?" Someone asks.

Sayid and Michael both helped Jack carry Boone onto the beach, laying him gently down on the sand a few meters away from the ocean. Shannon drops to her knees beside her brother and pulls him in for a hug. Jack looks up, his eyes locking with hers. He nods to Shannon, slowly got up and strode towards Robyn.

Robyn squeezes his dirty white t-shirt as he came closer to her. There is something different in his eyes. Robyn couldn't place her finger on it. "She was just swimming this morning. Got caught in the riptide,"

Jack pulls his shirt over his head before he continues. "We've been here for seven days. I never talked to her. Never said a word."

"Don't, Jack." Robyn places her hands on his cheeks and moves his head towards her. "There are 47 of us. In no way, you could talk to everyone. At least you tried saving her!"

"No, I didn't! I thought maybe I could, I thought I could bring him back and still have the time. I was there in the water. I didn't try. I decided not to go after her." Jack says, breathing heavenly in and out. He wasn't here. He is somewhere else. His eyes keep staring behind her. Robyn turns her head, but, whatever it is he's staring at, it is gone.

"Jack? Are you okay?" Robyn drops her hands beside her.

"Did you see that?" He walks forward.

"What?"

"Standing there in the water, there was a man. You didn't see that?" He turns back to her. His glossy brown eyes are staring deeply into hers.

"When was the last time you slept?"

He shakes his head, quickly rubs his eyes and looks back to the place where he swears he saw a man standing. Without saying anything, he runs to the spot and disappeared into the jungle.

__________________________

12 hours have passed and Jack still hasn't returned to the beach. Wherever he is or whatever he is doing, she just hopes that he is doing okay.

Robyn looks down at her self-made cut out bow and arrows, her fingers slide over the smooth cut edges while proudly admiring her work. Her eyes land on a shadow standing still in front of her. She tilts her head to look up to whoever is standing in front of her.

"Hey." Robyn let her bow rest on her lap.

"Hey. Have you seen Jack?" Hurley nervously asks while eyeing her self-made bow.

"No. Maybe I can help? What's up?"

"We've got a problem." Hurley walks away, without really saying a word to Robyn. She raises up from her spot and decided to follow Hurley all the way to the white tent.

Hurley shows Robyn a suitcase full of water bottles. Last time, she saw this suitcase it was loaded with water bottles. She wonders what happened to the rest of it. "How many?"

"Eighteen. People just kind took what they needed 'cause we were supposed to be rescued. But we weren't. Even if we divide it up, it wouldn't be enough for 47 people." Hurley closes the suitcase and sighs deeply.

"Forty-six. There's 46 of us now." Robyn reminds Hurley. It could have been 45 if Jack hadn't saved Boone from drowning in this morning.

"If people find out this is all we have, they'll freak out. The boar's running low. What should we tell them?"

Robyn looks at the suitcase and tries to come up with a quick solution for their problem. She sighs. "Don't tell anyone, Hurley. For now, this is between us. I want you to keep an eye on this suitcase. Does someone else besides you know about this suitcase?"

"As far as I know, no one knows that this suitcase exists."

Robyn nods and stepped away from the suitcase. "Good."

"Where are you going?" Hurley's eyebrows knit into confusing as he sees Robyn leave the tent.

"Hunting!"

__________________________

Many hours passed since Robyn left the beach to look for freshwater and maybe some fallen fruits. Besides a few mango's, she is still roaming around the jungle looking for something to take back to the beach.

Branches and leaves snap a few meters away from her. Robyn pulls the string of her bow back, closes her right eye and fires an arrow right at the bushes. She lowers her bow and waited a few seconds before walking over to the bushes. With her right hand, she pushes the leaves to the side and looks at her arrow. No luck.

"Shit!" She grabs her arrow, brushes the sand off against her dirty jeans and turns back. Walking further, in search for food.

"Goddammit!" She hears someone yell, followed by a loud crashing noise. Robyn prepared her bow and hopped a few meters closer to the person. She pushes a few leaves aside to get a better view of the person. It was Jack.

Robyn puts her bow away and stepped out. Jack didn't notice her approaching him. He is banging his fists on what it looks like to be a coffin. An empty coffin. "Jack?"

Jack pops up and turns his head towards Robyn. "Oh. Hey." He sits down on the ground and let his head rest against the coffin.

"Are you okay?" She takes a few steps closer before taking a seat in front of him. Robyn studies his face, he's tired.

"I'm fine. I-"

"Stop lying to me, Jack. I can see the bag under your eyes. You need to rest." Of course. he is going to deny it, until he breaks. Robyn sighs. "Why are you out here?"

A smile appears on his lips and a soft chuckle left his mouth. "I think I'm going crazy."

"What makes you think that?" Robyn asks.

"Do you remember what happened at the beach? I saw a man? You didn't see him, but, I did. That man," Jack stops talking and lifts his body up from the ground. "He was my father. I was taking him back to LA. In this coffin."

Robyn pulls herself off the ground and looks into the coffin. "Jack, I think you're hallucinating."

"Since when did you become a doctor?" He says while playfully hitting her shoulder. Robyn chuckled.

"Like 5 minutes ago," Robyn hooks her arm with his arm. "Shall we go back?"

Jack nods and both of them slowly walked back to the beach.