fiveteen.

The next morning, Robyn gently lifts herself up into a sitting position. She stretches her arms and swiftly swings her legs over the airplane seat bed. Her hands travel up to her messy brown, her fingers struggled to get the hair tie out. As she frees her hair from the tie, she quickly brushes her greasy hair with her hands, Robyn reminds herself to look for a brush when she gets back to the beach. She gently hops from the bed.

"Hey." Jack walks in, giving Robyn nearly a heart attack because she didn't hear him enter. She puts her hand over her heart before turning towards him.

"Never scare me like that again, Jack." Robyn takes a few small breaths to calm her heart rate. "You will pass for a burglar easy."

"I just came in to see how you were feeling." He takes a few steps closer to her.

"Honestly, I feel fine. I was actually about to head back to the beach." Robyn bats her eyelashes to see if Jack would let her go back without giving her a hard time. She quickly passes by him, not quick enough because of him holding her back by grabbing her arm and shoving her back.

She pulled her arm back, he wouldn't let her go. "We need to talk, Robyn."

"You want to talk? Jack, you tortured someone!" She rolls her eyes and pushes him away from her. "If you want to talk why don't you go with me to Sawyer so that I can see with my own eyes that you apologized."

"I will, but, only if we talk about it first." Jack stayed calm, trying to stop her from leaving.

"I don't want to talk to you, Jack." She meant it. Robyn wasn't in the mood to hear his apology about how sorry he was and that it never should have happened, that he knows better than that and that he would guarantee it will never happen again. "I can't look you in the eye anymore without seeing what you did!"

Jack strode up to her. "Why do you care about him?"

"I care about everyone, not only about you or Kate or Sawyer. I'm trying to keep us all alive and together and that won't work if we keep fighting and blaming each other." Robyn sighs while backing up. "What you and Sayid did was wrong and I want to forgive you both, but, I can't do that right now."

"I understand." He scratches his neck. "You know where to find me if you want to talk."

Robyn nods before she walked away from him. She could hear him sigh deeply, knowing that he wasn't satisfied with their talk. She knows for a fact that he understands that what he did was wrong and that it won't blow over that easy. Robyn can't forgive him and Sayid just yet, she needs some time away from them, to analyze what happened and maybe start to forgive them slowly. Who knows how much longer they had to survive on this island together.

__________________________

"Robyn! Wake up!" Kate shouts while roughly rocking her tiny body back and forth.

Robyn tossed from her back into her side slapping Kate's hands away and hums to her. "Not now, Murphy. Go back to sleep, boy."

"Robyn!" Kate rocks Robyn again.

Her eyes flutter open. "What?" Robyn rubbed her eyes while giving Kate an irritating glimpse. "What do you want?" Robyn says grumpily.

"Someone attacked Claire!" Kate crawls up and reached her hand out to Robyn. She gladly takes Kate's hand and pulled herself up. "They need your help."

"Where did they attack her?" Robyn wiped the sand off her pants and instantly pulled a hoodie over her head. She threw all of her stuff into her backpack and sipped it. "Do you know who attacked her?"