Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Tie Jie En

~Amelia's POV~

"So, Amelia, what urgent help do you need?" Daniella asked as she sat down on my sofa.

I told her of my 'predicament' and she nodded, reassuring me that I was brilliant. I asked her to help out with which designs to throw out, seeing as I couldn't keep them all.

"Hey... Is it alright if I keep the designs you throw out? That way it's not really wasted," she asked shyly. I told her it was no problem, and she hugged me, thanking me at a million miles per hour. I just laughed and brushed it off, seeing as this was a much better idea. We went through the designs, deciding which might actually turn out alright in real life.

Finally, my desk was cleared, my walls were empty as well as both our stomachs. We decided on lunch at Burger King nearby.

After lunch, we walked about a little, then Daniella had to head home. I walked back, seeing as it wasn't far.

I cleared out my wardrobe. For someone who wants to be a stylist, I didn't have much clothes. I mostly had skinny jeans, shorts... And a lot of tops. Baggy shirts, crop tops, tube shirts, tank tops, I'm gonna stop now before I start rambling.

I packed up my room, leaving the bed and wardrobe, along with enough clothes to last me. Then I cleared out the kitchen slowly. I say slowly because I had a lot, emphasis on lot, of snacks and food stuff. Basically I gave up after eating a few. It was 3pm and I had absolutely nothing to do but pack. So I cleaned up the living room instead. What I could pack, I packed.

I put on my headphones and plugged in my TW playlist, singing along. I knew the lyrics to most of their songs by heart, even the smaller hits like Made and Say It On The Radio. I began singing as I moved around, cleaning up and packing. Until knocking and yelling interrupted me.

"Monday and you're all over me, now it's Friday and you're... Shit who's that? HOLD ON, JUST A MINUTE!" I pulled myheadphones off and rushed to yank open the door.

"Jesus! Do you realise how long we had to listen to ourselves?" Max joked. I rolled my eyes. I had put on headphones, not blast the music out.

"Haha. I didn't blast the music out, I apologise for singing like a boy," I said. Behind Max, Jay, Siva, Tom and Nathan stood awkwardly. I ushered them in and they took in the now clean flat.

"What do you want? I was having a perfectly good time until you lot barged in," I asked, walking back into the living room with a 5 cups of tea and handed one to each of them.

"Thought we'd help with the packing," Nathan said quietly.

"I'm alright, all that's left is the kitchen, what perfect timing you guys have," I rolled my eyes. I told them to hold on and ran to the kitchen. Opening a cabinet, I pulled out every single snack packet there was in there, from Pringles tubes to bags of Doritos... I eat when I'm stressed alright? Don't judge me.

I struggled with walking back, my arms full. The boys let out cheers and Siva stepped forward to catch a bag of prawn crackers which had fallen.

"Woah... Amelia, are you trying to feed an army of kids or something?" Max asked. I stuck my tongue out at him and asked them to help themselves. I got stares of shock in return.

"You don't want it, I'm giving it to my neighbour or something! I stock up a lot. Those which aren't good for your throat, you better don't touch. I know which foods they are, mind," I warned as they tucked in. Honestly I wouldn't mind, seeing as they had no more gigs till the tour. Jay pointed that out so I just sighed and said fine.

After a while (and lots more eating) I managed to clear out my snacks. At last!

"Woah... Amelia, that was the best dinner of all time!" Max yelled.