Chapter 15

~Amelia's POV~

Wow... A week flew by and I'm back in LA. Well, almost. We're still waiting for our flight. Everyone was, once again, falling asleep, seeing as it was 3 am and they only had about two hours of sleep. Even Jayne was already fast asleep, as was Nathan, Siva and Max. Jay was reading some sci-fi book and Tom was on his phone, texting Kelsey.

Me? I was the hyper one, as I may have eaten a little too many coffee candy and downed a mug of burning tea. My throat slightly hurt because of the tea, and the freezing morning didn't help either.

"Flight 710 to Los Angeles. All passengers to Los Angeles, you may now proceed to board the plane," I shook Jayne and Siva awake. Max and Nathan were asleep on each others shoulders, I couldn't help but take a picture before waking them up.

"No... Mum I swear I'll be up in five minutes," Nathan groaned. I rolled my eyes, he always had difficulty getting up. I poked his cheek.

"Nathan? Nath, come on, you're gonna miss the flight," I whispered in his ear still poking his cheek. He opened his blue-green eyes, staring at me. Finally he got up and followed the rest onto the plane. I was sat beside Nathan, oh joy. Sitting down, I realised how pale Nathan was.

"Are you kidding me? Four, five years of travelling around and you're still afraid?" I asked. He shook his head and gulped.

"What about other times, what will you do?" I asked. He told me Jay or Siva would be there to help him out. So that's where Jaythan and Niva come from. His face was so miserable, it was almost adorable. Wait... It was adorable. His eyes were shut tight, fists clenched. His whole body was tense and I felt a pang of pity for him.

"It's alright... I'll be here the whole time, alright?" I said laying an arm on his. He opened his eyes a little and gave me a shaky smile before squeezing them tight again. I sang, knowing it would take his mind off things for a bit.

You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war

You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door

You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we stopped keeping score

You and I get sick, yeah, I know that we can't do this no more

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you

Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go

Got you stuck on my body, on my body, like a tattoo

And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you

So I cross my heart and I hope to die

That I'll only stay with you one more night

And I know I said it a million times

But I'll only stay with you one more night

Try to tell you no but my body keeps on telling you yes

Try to tell you stop, but your lipstick got me so out of breath

I'll be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself

And I'll be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you

(Making me love you)

Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go