DESIRE. 02

♥︎

♥︎. disclaimer: future chapters will contain possible spoilers, though modified to where it doesn't truly follow the manga
♥︎. chapter is a lot shorter bc i don't know how to continue it lol

it was just Megumi and (Y/n), alone together in the boy's room.

alone with their thoughts, their comfort, and their warmth.

today was the last day before the big mission that will have lives at stake and a city wreaking in mayhem.

Shibuya

though it wasn't like anyone knew it yet.

the news of the chaos had yet to alert the sorcerer world.

"Megumi?"

the ravanette lifted his chin, connecting eyes with the albino who looked down to face him.

he was seated on the floor, back against his bed. (Y/n) sat on his bed which was littered with clips and hair ties that Gojo kept for the girl when she was younger. her legs dangled next to his head as she played with his scalp.

why was she doing it?

she didn't know.

maybe seeing images online of people tying each other's hairs with small clips and making tiny palm trees peeked her interest.

"doesn't it bother you when I play with your hair?"

"no? I enjoy it actually."

she hummed as she fixed a loosened palm tree.

"do you enjoy it when i do yours?"

"better than oji-san, that's for sure."

the boy smiled, "okay, your turn." he heaved himself off from the floor.

as he rose, (Y/n) could see the palm trees bounce side to side and a few clips falling from his head.

the bed dipped as he sat behind the girl. he took a brush and brushed through her long white locks.

each stroke made her ready to fall asleep.

Megumi delicately separated tiny strands, taking 3 and turning them into mini braids.