2. Phone Creep

"Get the popcorn, I'll answer" she walks over to the phone and you go to get the Jiffy Pop. "Ugh, hello??" She sounded very annoyed. "Why don't you wanna talk to me?" You look at her while shaking the Jiffy Pop. "Who is this?" "You tell me your name, I'll tell you mine" she laughs a little. "I don't think so" you look at her. "Tell him my name...!" You whispered. She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

You hear the person on the other line chuckle a little. You shake the popcorn. "What's that noise?" "Popcorn!" She says. "You're making popcorn?" "Uh huh!" She says. "I only eat popcorn at the movies" you hear him and look at the phone weirdly. "The movies??" You whisper. She shrugs. "Well, I'm getting ready to watch a video with my friend"

"Really?" "Yep!" "can I talk to her?" Your eyes go wide for two reasons. One, how does he know you're a girl? Two, you are delighted to talk to him. You quickly extend your hand jumping in the air smiling and you can hear a little laugh from the phone. She hands you the phone rolling her eyes. "No flirting, Y/n"
She whispered. "Uh huh, sure" you take the phone. "Hello?" "Hello?" "Who is this?" "You tell me" "well, uhh..I don't really know much people..."

"Why so?" "I don't really have any friends except for her.." "awww, well, you can be my friend?" "that doesn't sound like a bad idea" you both chuckle. "What video are you getting ready to watch?" "A scary movie" you smile. "You like scary movies?" "Yeah!" "What's your favorite scary movie?"

"Uhh, I don't know.." "you gotta have a favorite, what comes to mind?" You think for a minute. "Mmm...halloween!" You look at Casey who puts her thumbs up at you and you smile. "You know, the guy with the white mask who walks around and stalks babysitters?"

"Yeah.." you bite your lip a little. "What's yours?" "Guess" "hmm..Nightmare on Elm Street!" "Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers?" "Yeah, Freddy Kruger!" "Freddy! That's right! I liked that movie, it was scary" "the first one was scary but the rest sucked"

"So, you got a boyfriend?" "I wish.." "would you like to be my girlfriend?" Your eyes go wide a little and you smile and rub your pink cheek with your comfy sleeve. "Really??" "Sure, why not? We both got something in common and you sound like a beautiful girl" "I would love to!-" Casey snatches the phone. "You don't even know him, it's probably an old man or something!"

You sigh and bite your finger nails sadly. Casey has always had a boyfriend and you felt lonely in your life even though you had her and your family but in your head and heart, you felt very..very..very lonely. "Sorry, but we have to go" "wait, but I was about to ask your friend out" "She doesn't like you, sorry. "Is she atleast single?" "Yeah, but she doesn't like older men!" She rolled her eyes.

"Casey!-" she covers your mouth. "You never told me her name" your head shots up. "It's Y/n..!" You whisper yelled. She looks at you and puts her finger to her nose to silence you. "Why do you wanna know her name?" "Because I want to know who I'm looking at" your eyes go wide and you look around the house. Casey's smile quickly drops. "What did you just say....?" She said.

You sit there frozen. "I wanna know who I'm talking to" you look at her and she looks at you scared a little. "That's not what you said.." you get up and go over to her. "What did you think I said?" She doesn't listen and turns on the patio lights and looks out the window. You look out the window, too, looking around.

"What?" You look out the yard seeing only darkness, her pool, fog, and the dark sky. "Hello?" "Ugh, look, I gotta go..!" You tug her sleeve a little and she holds your hand slightly. "Does your friend still wanna go out anyway?" "I mean..-" she covers your mouth again. "I don't think so.." she says locking the patio door. "Don't hang up on me!" She hangs up. "Casey!-" "Y/n, stop it!!" You stand there for a moment and feel your eyes watering.