7. Woodsboro High School

Your alarm goes off and you groan tiredly. "Oh, my god...OKAY, OKAY, I'M UP!" You yell and you get up. You forgot that your parents had set up an alarm for you because they know how much you enjoy sleeping in, especially when it's time for school. You get up and go to your closet. "SHIT!" You accidentally stepped on a piece of glass. You check your foot. Okay, good. It's only a tiny cut. You look over at your alarm time. Only 6:30 and school begins at 7:50.

"What a way to start my morning.." you carefully pull the little piece of glass out of your foot and you wince in pain. You focus back on your routine and carefully step over the glass and go inside your closet. "GREAT! NOTHING GOOD TO WEAR!" You yell. You go to your dresser and just grab (wear whatever you want). Usually you wouldn't care, but when it comes to the first day of school, it's time to get waken up. You brush your hair (ignore if bald) and sigh.

You walk out of your room and head downstairs to grab a mini vacuum cleaner to clean up the broken glass and a bag to put the broken mirror in. You go back up to your room and clean the glass. You put the broken mirror in the bag. You go downstairs and put it in the trash. You look at your hand. "Don't even get me started on you.." you mumble.

You didn't feel like eating this morning, so you just go watch some TV until it's 7:40. You turn on the TV but still see the same thing as last night. Casey that, Y/n this, Steve everywhere. Your throat gets tough. You miss Casey. A lot. You turn off the TV and go up to your room for a bit.

Time Skip

It's 7:40 so you hurry downstairs and grab your backpack and head outside onto your bike. You step on the pedal and leave. You already know where the school is since your parents showed you 15 times. Casey told you that she would take you to school, but that's not happening. You stop in front of the school and look around. You laugh a little when you see a girl accidentally fall into the fountain.

You park your bike in the bike rack and go up to the school. You see news vans and cop cars. "God damnit.." the news reporters sees you and runs up to you. "Y/N, Y/N!!" "DID YOU WATCH AS CASEY WAS GUTTED!?" "DID YOU DO IT!?!?" "HOW BAD WAS STEVES BODY GUTTED?!" You turn your head to try and ignore them but they are surrounding you.

"Dear lord..-" you get pushed and stepped on. "STOP!!" You yell at them. "TELL US, WAS IT YOUR INTENTION TO HAVE KILLED HER?!" "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BOTH KNOWN EACHOTHER!?" "WERE YOU JUST JEALOUS THAT SHE WAS DATING STEVE?!" How the fuck would've they known that?! Someone pushes through the crowd and grabs you.

Stu Macher. "It doesn't matterrrrr!!" He yells then laughs. Stu dated Casey a year ago. He was probably one of your favorite boyfriends that Casey had. He was funny, caring, stupid but a funny stupid kind. Supposedly, Casey dumped him for Steve but Stu says that he dumped her for some other girl. He felt like a brother to you since he was always around, but stopped since Casey didn't want it to feel awkward between them two and never wanted Steve to know who he was.

He grabs your hand and runs you both inside. "Stu!" You hug him. "Hey, Y/n!" He hugs back. "How'd you know I was going to be here?" But seriously. How did he know? "The news..??" He says nervously. Weird..the News never mentioned anything about you moving or anything, nor, did you even tell anyone except for Casey, her parents, and Steve.

Last night, you had told the cops that you wanted no company to the school the next morning which they found very suspicious. If you don't want company then it's fine. "Oh, okay..?-" "hey, new girl!" Some other blonde shows up beside Stu.