23. Killers Are Revealed

"GO AWAY!!" She yells at them. You hug her and cry with her. "Where's Billy?" You asked her. "He's dead-" a thump scares you guys and you quickly turn around and see Billy. Jesus. He comes rolling down the stairs. Wait...something's not right. You furrow your eyebrows and back away a little not willing to run over to him.

Something is not right big time here. Think back to Carrie. Something wasn't right with her at an obvious point. She killed everyone at prom mostly revealing her ability. Speaking of Carrie, why does it smell really bad like something had been used? And why does the blood on him look darker but mixed with a bit of a slimy look.

He lets Randy in. "STU'S FLIPPED OUT, HE'S GONE MAD!" Billy turns around with an evil look in his eyes. "We all go a little mad sometimes" he said. He then shoots Randy. NO FUCKING SHIT! You scream since the gunshots scared you. Sidney runs over to Randy and you just sit there staring at Billy. He then licks his fingers. "Corn syrup, same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie" your eyes go to a bit obvious.

No shit. No wonder why it looked fake and smelled gross. Sidney starts to back up but then backs up into Stu. He pulls out a voice changing box. "Surprise, Sidney." Your jaw drops and eyes widen. "And I thought that voice was real" you mumble. Sidney grabs your hand and pushes passes Stu and runs into the kitchen. Billy runs to the other side and comes through the back way of the kitchen and points his gun at her. Stu throws him the voice changing box.

"What's the matter, Sidney, you look like you've seen a ghost?" she lets go of your hand and backs away against the counter. You stand there not knowing what to do since you're that shocked. Not Billy being the killer or the items and shit, just the fact that Stu was revealed to be his partner.

You look at Billy and jesus. You haven't gotten a chance to look at him up close, but he looks amazingly hot. He looks at you and smirks while biting his lip. Sidney's eyes go wide as her eyes shift between you two. You back away against the counter and stand beside Sidney.