8. Stupid Welcoming

"Hi?" "Oh, Y/n, this is Tatum, my girlfriend" she nods her head at you and smiles. "Listen, uh, I'm going to go to class, I'll see you later" "aw, alright" you quickly run inside the building before any more of them stupid news reporters start shoving cameras in your face some more.

People all around are giving you dirty looks and some are laughing at you. One girl blows her bubblegum and flips you off. You're assuming it's one of Caseys friends because she had the most rudest friends ever.

As you walk through the hallway, you walk pass a guy with brown hair parted to the sides. You both look eachother in the eyes and you smile to atleast make peace just in case he's one of those idiots out in the hallway who accuse you of being Casey and Steve's Killer. He smiles back and you both keep walking. Phew.

Billy's POV

So much shit going around about Y/n
being the one who killed Casey and Steve. I have no regrets killing those sons of bitches, but my heart sits there aching for Y/n. She walks around a shitty school, listening to rumors ear to ear.

I walk in the halls to find Sidney, but then I see Y/n. Heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat. "Jesus christ..." how does she look so beautiful without even trying? She sees me and smiles. I can tell that she thinks I'm probably one of the stupid heads starting rumors and is just trying to make peace just in case. I felt bad. Extremely fucking bad. I just wanted to grab her and take her home with me and keep her to myself. Nobody else. Her and I will be together till death.

I smile back at her beautiful face and she looked relieved. She walks pass me and I turn my head to her direction and watch as she tries to find the principal's office. I know her schedule and locker number. I snuck inside the school and into the principal's office to know. Not only that, but I switched all of her classes so she can be in all of mine.

I even went inside the teachers classrooms to put her seating number next to mine. Her locker number is also next to mine. My babydoll is good to go.

Back To Your POV

Your mind is stuck on the brown head guy. He was really fucking cute.
"Where the hell is the princi-" you accidentally bump into Tatum and some other brown head girl. "Oh god, I'm sorry!" "Oh- hey, Y/n!" Tatum says. "This is Sidney" well, that escalated quickly to a greeting. "I'm-" "Y/n, right? Oh, yeah, Billy said that there would be a new girl" Billy? Who's Billy? "Oh, I'm sorry if I didn't say who Billy was. He's my boyfriend"

Well, shit- "you'll probably meet him later, but right now, let me show you where the principals office is" Sidney says. Tatum stares at you like she thinks something is up with you. "WOOHOO!!!!!!" Some random kid yells causing the whole hallway to laugh. "SHE KILLED CASEY!!" He then yells. "Shut up!!" Tatum yells. You

Your eyes feel watery and you just want to run out the building. This is such a stupid welcoming. Sidney puts her arm around you to comfort you. You enter the principals office with the two girls. The principal looks at the three of you then smirks in a gross way. "Hello, girls."

"She needs her schedule and locker number" Tatum says in a rush. "Of course. Principal Himbry" he says handshaking you. He looked creepy. He gives the schedule and locker number to you and Tatum and Sidney grab your hands and run you out. "What's the rush?" You asked. "He's a pervert, trust me" Sidney says. You nod and look at the schedule and locker number. "Okay, let's see your schedule" Sidney says looking at it.

She furrows her eyebrows then makes a weird face. "How did you end up getting in the same classes as Billy?" The bell then rings.