19. Party Entrance

2 Hours Later

Dewey pulls the car over in front of Stu's house. This isn't your first time being here. You've been here when Casey forgot something here, to hangout with just him, to hangout with both him and Casey, or to listen to them have sex all night upstairs which made you leave multiple times. So that means that you know his house pretty well even though it's very huge.

"You girls have fun! Not too much fun, or I'll bust ya" Dewey jokes. You 3 laugh and get out the car. You had Sidney's question stuck in your head. Could Billy really be here? Not that it would be a bad thing it's just the feeling that you feel when you're around him.

You follow in behind Sidney inside the house. Your eyes narrow everywhere to actually see if Billy is here. Well obviously you don't actually know if you're still following Tatum and Sidney. "Hey, guys, I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick, tell Stu I said hi if you see him" Tatum nods and walks over to go do her thing and Sidney goes to the living room to sit on the couch while Randy roams through a bunch of horror movie tapes.

You walk through the kitchen and the hallway then up the stairs. You look around and see a couple kissing in the hall. You open all of the bedroom doors. "Damnit..." he must not be here yet. You bite your lip sadly and walk back down the stairs.

You walk into the living room and see Randy trying to convince everyone how Jamie Lee Curtis is the best final girl ever. You chuckle. He sees you and sighs reliefly. "Oh good..Y/n! Please tell them that Jamie Lee Curtis is the best final girl ever!" You laugh and sigh. "Depends on her brain" everyone oohs and laughs at your words and Randy just groans.

You sit next to Sidney. "Tits, see?" Tatum says. The doorbell then rings. "Oh, I'll get it" Stu said. He flips over the couch and falls. You and Tatum laugh. "Hey, Tate, grab me another beer, will ya?" He asked her. "What am I, the beer witch?" She jokes. She looks at you and shakes her head and gets up and heads over to the garage.

"You're not going to believe who's here! It's the chick from top story!" Stu said. You and Sidney look at eachother annoyed and pissed. "Come on.." Sidney grabs your hand and you both stand up and walk past Gale. She gives you both the fakest happiest looks ever.