5. Lost Her

Minutes Ago Before You Went To The Bathroom

"I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU HURT HER, THE POLICE WILL BE HERE AND THEY WILL KILL YOU!!" Casey yells at the caller. "There's nothing you can do, Steve's dead, and you're next if you don't get these bonus questions right"

20 Minutes Later

You wake up to pounding on the bathroom door. You get up with your head feeling dizzy and you wobbling. You open the door and see Mr. Becker. "Y/N, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! WHERE'S CASEY!?" "S-She's over by the-" you point at the living room but see no sight of her. You furrow your eyebrows and walk out the bathroom. "Casey??" You look around and see the window broken. Your eyes widen a little. "CASEY?!" You yell.

You run into the kitchen and see Mrs. Becker trying to stop the popcorn from setting the house on fire and she puts it in the sink and runs the water. "CASEY!?!?!?!?!?" She yells. She sees you and runs over to you. "WHERE IS SHE!?!" You start shaking and crying. "I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW!" You say running around the house more.

Mrs. Becker then picks up the phone and hears grunting and a wheezing. "Casey baby...?" She whispers. You run over to her and listen. Your eyes go wide and you feel your feet get tipsy. "Oh god oh god- CASEY!?" You yell again. You run outside the backyard and your eyes go wider. There is Casey's body, hanging on a rope with her guts spilled out. You go down on your knees and start screaming at the top of your lungs. "OH, MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her parents come running outside and her mom also screams and her dad goes running over to her body. Your body can't take any more of the screaming. You start crying. You lost her. The girl you once became friends with at a grocery store. The girl you considered your sister. The girl who supported you halfway through everything in your life.

You lost her. You've completely lost her. Your bestfriend. Your what felt like, sister. You feel like you've lost yourself, the whole world, everything.