3. Liar

She goes to check on the popcorn which you can hear that it's almost done, but then the phone rings again. You smile a little, but quickly pinch yourself to control yourself. She wipes a tear and answers angrily. "Shit..." she whispers then answers. "Yes??" "I told you not to hang up on me" you look at her trying to eavesdrop. "What do you want??" She says with a crack in her voice. "To talk" "well, dial someone else, okay?!" Therefore she hangs up.

"Casey, it's probably just a prank" she ignores you and walks to the kitchen and you follow her. She was about to stop the stove but then the phone rings again. You lean in to listen again. She gets more heated and answers it. "Listen, asshole!!!!!" "NO, YOU LISTEN, YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU HANG UP ON ME AGAIN, I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH UNDERSTAND!?!?"

Your guys eyes go wide and you back up a little. Casey looks scared now. The caller laughs a little. "yeah.." "is this some kind of a joke..?" Casey says now crying. You stand there frozen but also you can feel someone watching you from head to toe. "More of a game, really.." she backs up against the fridge nervously. "Can you handle that?" She looks around terrified.

"Casey, it's just a joke" she shakes her head trying to process things. "Blondie" Casey runs out of the kitchen and into the hall to go make sure that every single door is locked. You follow behind her with your legs shaking. She stops at the front door trying to lock all of the doors. You look around.

Casey looks out the front door window, terrified and still holding the phone. "Can you see me?" Your heart starts beating uncontrollably. "Listen..I am 2 seconds away from calling the police" "they'd never make it in time, we're in the middle of nowhere. I'm pretty sure your beautiful friend would say the same thing" your eyes widen a little and you look at the phone and a little smile forms but you quickly prevent that.

"What do you want..?" Casey says while crying. "To see what your insides look like...!" Casey breathes heavily and hangs up. "Casey-" "leave me alone, Y/n...some friend you are.." you feel like your throat has tightened and you feel tears forming but quickly wipe it. She walks away while holding her stomach still crying. The doorbell rings causing Casey to scream and jump but you startle a little. You knew for a fact that it wasn't her parents because they don't just ring the doorbell as if it's not their house.

"Who's there..??" She asked. Is she serious right now? What is this, a knock knock joke? You roll your eyes and go over to the door to answer it. You unlock it to answer it but Casey yells "Y/n, don't, I'm calling the police!-" the phone rings again making her scream and jump but you startle. You lock the door again nervously. She answers the phone. "You should never say who's there, don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well just come out here to investigate a strange noise or something. Your friend is a good girl for knowing to unlock doors and see what the noise is outside"

You shake more and more and keep your eyes on the phone. "Look..you've had your fun now, so I think you better just leave or else" "or else what?" "Or else our boyfriends will be here any second now and they'll be pissed when they find out.." you furrow your eyebrows at her. What a fucking liar. "I thought your friend didn't have a boyfriend?" "she lied! She does have a boyfriend and he'll be here any second, so your ass better be gone..!"

"Casey, what are you doing?!" "Sure" "I swear..." she says pleadingly. "Just give me the phone, Casey..-" "HE'S BIG, HE PLAYS FOOTBALL, AND HE'LL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!" You startle at her yelling. "I'm getting scared~" he teases. "I'm shaking in my boots....!" You walk up to her. "Just-"
"stop, Y/n..." you hear the man chuckle a little and you swear that you can also feel him smirking. "Shit..." you mumble.