26. You Notice Me Now?

Billy kisses your neck for about 10 seconds. This is wrong in so many ways, but deep down, you still loved him and so you let it happen. He lets you go but separates your space from Sidney and grabs her in a hold and puts the knife to neck. "OH, OH! THIS THE CRAZED FUN! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS! WE GOT A SURPRISE FOR YOU BOTH! YEAH YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS ONE! IT'S A SCREAM, BABY! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!" Stu yells and disappears into a closet.

"You know what this means, it's after midnight..it's your moms anniversary, congratulations. We killed her exactly one year ago today" your eyes tear for Sidney at Billy's words. She didn't deserve this even though her mom was different. Billy looks at you. "Your present is going to be even more special" he smirks. Now you're curious. You feel your cheeks go a bit pink. Stu then comes back with a man tied up.

"WHAT DO WE HAVE BEHIND DOOR NUMBER THREE!?" Stu yells. "Daddy!-" your eyes go wide. Sidney's dad?! Oh, no, what if your present is your parents also tied up?! Stu puts the voice changer and phone in her dads coat pocket. They're gonna frame him..

"GOT THE ENDING FIGURED OUT YET, SID?!" Billy yelled. This has gone way too far. Billy then looks at you and pushes Sidney away like a child whose found a better toy. "Your turn, babe" he whispered. Sidney looks scared now while looking at her dad. He walks up to you and grabs your hand. "Please, don't do anything bad.." you pleaded. "Oh, honey, no, I would never hurt you. Never..you" he said, then pulled you into another kiss.

"You notice me now?" He asked pulling away. Your eyes widened a little. All this time, he's been wanting you to notice him...? "I've noticed you since the day I came here.." you replied. He looked at you for a few seconds before he kissed you once again.

.......