A Forgotten Chapter

(I forgot to add this chapter after writing chapter 9 and just realized. You guys were probably confused about where the drawing that Billy drew for you guys was at in chapter 9, so here it is.)

Chapter name if I would've never forgotten it: The Drawing

You and Billy were still talking in class. He was lost in your eyes. He still couldn't believe the fact that he was talking directly to you. He never had the courage years ago, but now he had it all. He looks at the drawing that he drew of you on his desk folded up. He was getting highly impatient, so he decided to do this: "people are fucking disgusting.." he said. "What do you mean?" You raised an eyebrow. He signaled for you to turn your head towards the classroom door window.

You turn your head towards the classroom door and Billy takes that time to put the drawing in your backpack while the zipper is not down all the way. You turn back around. "What'd you see?" You asked confused. "I think you missed it, but I just saw two people French kissing" he lied. "Oh, ew" you laughed. He nodded while also laughing a little. Although, he did want to do the same with you. The teacher then walks up to you. "Y/n, honey, do you have your schedule for your classes?" She asked.

"Yes, mam" "can I please see it?" You nodded and unzip your backpack more to get it out and that is when you see the folded piece of paper. You shrug and take it out, placing it on top of your desk and take out your folder to get you schedule out. You give it to her and she looks at it. "Alrighty, thank you, hun" you nod and put it back in your folder. You put your focus back on Billy. "What's that?" He asked pointing at the piece of paper. "I don't know, I should probably look at it just in case it's something I should've taken down to the office earlier" you grab the piece of paper and unfold it.

Your eyes widen a little and your furrow your eyebrows. "What?" Billy acted confused. "Look" you showed him and he was about to smile, but he quickly prevented it. You look at it again. "Who the hell made and gave me this?" You whispered to yourself. "Does it say who it's from?" He asked looking at you. You look at the corner of the piece of paper.

♡♡♡I wish you were mine♡♡♡

Your eyes are frozen on the little note and the drawing. Your eyes directed towards the trashcan, but you look at the drawing again. Billy's eyes follow and his eyes widen a little as he gets worried thinking you're about to throw it away. "This is getting weird.." you said putting the drawing back in your bag. "Although, it looks really nice, I-..I don't know about all of this.." you told him getting nervous about these letters being sent to you and the fact that you're in all of his classes sitting next to him.

"That person must really want you" he said knowing damn well he's doing all of this. "Just like that guy from last night.." you replied. Billy looked down smiling and back up with the smile gone. "I mean- I think that whoever wants me this bad, should just come up to me in person and say so" you said. That person is already here in person, he thought. "Life sucks" you said laying your head down on the desk. "For now" Billy mumbled quietly.