13. Mixed Emotions

"Billy!!" Sidney runs up to Billy and hugs him. He hugs her and looks at you. He shifts his eyes over to your shoulder. Why did he look angry when he saw your shoulder. All of the sudden, a phone dropped out of his pocket. You and Sidney look down. You furrow your eyebrows then your eyes go wide. Sidney backs away from him and grabs your hand. "Y/n? Sid?" He looked "confused".

She then runs you both out the room. He yells both of your names as you both run down the stairs and open the door. You both scream when there appears a guy holding the same mask that you both saw minutes ago. It was just Dewey. You breathe heavily stil crying and bleeding horribly. You look back up to the staircase and see Billy staring at you both.

"The killer..he's up there.." Sidney cries. Dewey runs upstairs and grabs Billy. "WOAH WOAH WOAH! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! Y/N! SIDNEY! YOU KNOW I DIDN'T DO IT!!" Sidney runs you both out the door. You stop for a moment. She turns to you. "I can't really keep up..." "why? Are you alright?" You shake your head and show her the massive cut on your shoulder. "Oh, my god- come on" she gently grabs your hand and walks you over to the other police car. "Do you guys have any bandages or anything?! She's bleeding!" Sidney tells them.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! Y/N, YOU KNOW IT WASN'T ME! SIDNEY!!" Billy yells. Your eyes land on eachother. He didn't look mad at you, he looked sad and pissed at what happened to your shoulder but also pissed at Sidney. "Here, honey, take your arm slowly and gently out of your sweater sleeve" you close your eyes and weep and cry while the pain stings when taking it out. Sidney holds your other hand, rubbing your thumb to keep you calm.

The paramedics then come. A nurse comes out with peroxide, bandage wraps, and ice. "Have a seat, dear" you sit on the grass and Sidney sits next to you. You look over at Billy and see the police car drive away with him screaming you and Sidney's name. Why did it feel like that you had a soft spot for him? You scream a little when the peroxide stings through the cut.

You look at the cut and see it bubbling with the peroxide. The nurse then wraps the bandage wrap around it. She puts the ice above it. "Take the bandage wrap home with you but rewrap it around your arm after showers, okay, hun?" The nurse said. You nod.

You then see Tatums car pull up. Sidney grabs your hand and you both walk over to Tatums car and get in. Then the news can pulls up with Gale Weathers. Sidney rolls her eyes. "Annoying, bitch..." Sidney mumbles. "They're not talking to you!!" Tatum yells at her. "Is mom okay with this?" Dewey asked. "Yes, doofus!" Tatum looked very annoyed. She gets inside the car and quickly drives away as Gale is trying to get your guys attention.

"SIDNEY! Y/N! WHAT HAPPENED IN THERE?!" Gale yelled. Tatum flips her off and continues driving. You start crying. "What's wrong...?" Sidney says hugging you. "I just can't handle this kind of stuff..that's all.." she hugs you tighter. There were so much mixed emotions right now. Hatred, confusion, anger, sadness, too much.

You feel something that you've never felt before when you're around Billy. It's weird. Very..fucking weird.