23

Naazo took her painting brush in her hand and started painting.

She was in a daze. She was painting without really thinking anything. Her hand was automatically decorating the painting .

She closed the eyes but didn't stop painting. She was able to paint without seeing ...as if she was seeing the painting from her mind's eyes.

She was painting for hours without opening her eyes. Her family didn't disturb her because they knew she needed space.

When she was about to complete the painting, she started seeing some blurry things.

Actually she was seeing this scenes from so long but today the blurry scenes were much much clear and she could hear the conversation between a couple.

The couple were  looking at the moon together, holding hands and the man kissed the woman's forehead making the woman smile.

She wasn't able to see their faces but she kept her eyes close to see what is really happening with her!

The woman kept her head in the man's shoulder and said...

You will stay with me till the end right?

And the man whispered...

Till eternity and beyond that, I will stay. But won't you leave right?

The woman said ..

I will stay , promise!!

.
.
.

Naazo smiled, she was still painting but then her smile vanished when another scene came in her mind...

That same man was shouting at top of his voice ..

Where are you!? You promised you will stay but you left ! Why? Why?? Come back ...come back naaaaz!!!

.
.

And after this she opened her eyes instantly. She started breathing heavily.

Naa...naaz .....aisa kyun laga koi mujhe bula rahe hai?

Aisa kyun laga ki jinko maine abhi dekha unko mai janti hoon.  Aisa kyun laga ki maine kisi ko waada kar k wo pura nahi kar paayi?

Baar baar kyun lagta hai koi mere liye intejaar kar raha hai? Utna hi adhura hai jitni mai hoon?

Then she looked at her painting and her heart skipped several beats.

She laid on her bed and closed her eyes and only one word was roaming in her head! Naaz

.

Here in naazo's parents room:

Her mom: naazo ko fir se panick attack aa rahe hai. Aap kuch kijiye na! Mai apni bacchi ko aise nahi dekhna chahti. Mai usko haste hue dekhna chahti hoon .