New Reality

Author's Note: Warning of sexual trigger points and please comment and thanks for all the support. This is the last book to this series. Spoiler: Leati will get psych-meds.

It was May 2025 when Jordyn filed for divorce and its been a process. Jorydn have spent over $200,000 in lawyer and court fees so far because Leati wants to make it difficult. They're also battling for the children as well.

Leati was sitting in his room watching videos and photo slide shows of him and Jordyn. He haven't talked to anyone in months. He stayed in his room and went back drinking and taking pain pills again to mass his emotional pain. Janice would come over but Leati doesn't allow her in. Onyx, Sien and X hated the situation and hate what it was doing to their boss.

He gets up and heads to Jordyn's home. She didn't know he knew her address and he be inside her home. As she's in the shower and he enters the shower with her. She turns around and see no one. She gets out and get dressed for bed. She toss and turn until she can fall asleep and he hides underneath her bed until she falls asleep. When she finally falls asleep he strokes her hair and kisses her lightly. She starts turning after she feels something in between her legs. Jordyn gets up checking her home. When she goes in to check on her kids they were all asleep peacefully.

The next day Jordyn arrives to her lawyers office.
Crawley, "The best bet is to pay out of the divorce. Pay for his fees and lawyers and pay for yours so be done with it. His lawyer fees are through the roof expensive but you'll be done with this crazy guy. Has he threatened you?"
Jordyn, "No the threats stopped."
Crawley, "We can get a court date today."
Jordyn and Crawley listen to the courthouse clerk schedule their court date and they had two weeks Until their final court date.

Leati receives the notice and he destroys everything in his path. Leati contacted April to follow Jordyn. She does and she sends Leati Jordyn's location. Leati plants an illegal amount alcohol in Jordyn's car. After Jordyn was driving for ten minutes, a paid off cop pulls over Jordyn due to a broken signal light thanks to Leati. Jordyn so called failed her Breathalyzer.
Jordyn was offered hot cocoa at the jail present as she's being questioned. She started to feel dizzy so she asked to go to her holding cell until her mom comes down with her bail money.

Two hours later she wakes up in a bed. She looks around and it's Leati's bed. Her mom calls her phone thirty times after she gets to the precent and Jordyn wasn't there.
Sandra was trying to ask police officers and receptionist about Jordyn and her bail being posted. Everyone simply ignores her. She calls Jordyn's father, Eric Sr. Eric Sr tells Sandra he'll go to Leati's home.

As Eric heads to Leati's home it starts raining. When he gets there he rain becomes heavier but Eric knocks on the door. He realizes there was no vehicles in the driveway. He started going all around the house trying to look inside but all the curtains and windows was covered. Leati watched as her dad explore the outside of his home searching for Jordyn meanwhile Jordyn was tied up to his bed with just bra and panties on.

Eric leaves then heads back home. Leati text April to tell her to lie that Jordyn had a last minute meeting for her Olay Skin Care line. April hate lying for Leati especially when it comes to personal stuff between Jordyn and him but she didn't want to see what the consequences would be if she doesn't do what she's told. She wasn't trying to come up missing or hurt like everyone else.

Leati ungags her. He starts kissing up her body. He reaches her face and kiss away her tears, "What's wrong? I love you so much. And I want you and our family. A new baby. We can have that. I'm retired and we have all this free time on our hands, why not expand our family." He starts exploring her with his hands and mouth. He goes in between her legs. She tries to keep them shut but he pries her legs open.

He licks her clit, "Hmmm so sweet

He licks her clit, "Hmmm so sweet." He gives her mound a long lick from her vagina hole all the way up to her clit then insults her clit with his tongue.
Jordyn cries, "Please L no! I wanna go home! I don't want this, us anymore! If you let me go I promise I won't tell." Leati chokes her, "Why would you try and tell on me?! I have given you everything! EVERYTHING! You leave me to get back on pills and alcohol. You're trying to drive me crazy! Well guess what if I die today so will you. Good thing I still got our burial plots right beside each other. Now back to me making love to my wife."

Jordyn breaks free of the restraints and stabs him with a letter opener in the leg bur for the first time ever Leati slaps her in the face and pins her back down to the bed...