Who Is He? Part I

Jordyn spent two weeks in jail until she had a court date and was released. She flew back home as soon as she could. She went to Joe's house, knocked and no answer. She called her mom and her mom confirmed that she had the kids. Jordyn picked the children up and headed home.

Roman (her son), "Mommy look what daddy show me how to make."
Jordyn, "That's nice. You're looking more and more like him everyday."
Roman, "Dad said I had your lips."
Jordyn, "And that's all you have. All of you look just like your dad."
Roman, "Are you sad?"
Jordyn, "No sweetie. No. I'm so happy and so overjoyed to see you guys grow and just blessed to be your mother. Now what do you want for dinner big boy?"
Roman, "Hmmm. Let me tink? How about apple pie? Dad baked a pie. It was so yummy."
Jordyn, "Really? Can I tell you a secret? I taught dad how to make it."
Roman, "Really?"
Jordyn, "How about I'll think of dinner and we'll have Apple pie and homemade ice cream for dessert."
As Jordyn was prepping and knock came at her door.

Leati,"Give me my kids Jordyn

Leati,"Give me my kids Jordyn."
Jordyn, "Relax. The kids are excited about dinner."
Leati, "And you stayed back going M.I.A up in the Island. DOING GOD knows what with GOD knows who. No call or text. Now you want to come pick them up without permission."
Jordyn, "Seeiously! I was there in jail because of you and your pyscho mind. Get your ass out of here with that shit."
Leati bust through her door, "No get your ass outta here with that lie. Locked up? Go get my kids."
Jordyn, "You don't have to push. Please let them stay until tomorrow."
Leati catches a huge thud inside his head and gets lightheaded. He gets so dizzy he have to sit down.
Jordyn, "Are you okay?"
Leati, "I'm fine. Go get my kids! NOW!!!"
Jordyn, "Fine."

Leati heads into the bathroom.
Roman (the split personality), "What the fuck are you doing? I thought I told you to finish that bitch a long time ago when she didn't want to be with you."
Leati, "This isn't about me. This is about you. I love her."
Roman, "You right. Good call not knocking her off. She do got some good pussy."
Leati, "Stay away from her and keep your damn hands off her."
Roman, "WHY DO YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DO AS I PLEASE." 

Leati walked out the bathroom and left. Jordyn looked out the window to see Leati's truck gone.
Kailani, "Dada! Dada!"
Jordyn, "He'll be back okay. Work called."
Kailani gets sad.
Jordyn, "Hey don't dad always get you cool, new toys?"
Kailani shakes her head yes.
Jordyn,"Well he have to go to work to buy those cool new toys."

Leati arrives home.
Roman, "You can't run from me Leati!"
Leati, "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"
Roman, "Why did you leave? I horny as hell and wanted round two of what Jordyn and I started in the Island."
Leati, "Don't touch her!"
Roman, "Drives you crazy that I satisfy her better than you."
Leati, "Jordyn only needs me. She don't love you. She loves me!"
Roman, "She divorced you!"
The evil laugh from Roman echoes in Leati's head making him break down to the floor holding his ears.
Roman, "Cry like the little bitch you are! Just like when your father committed suicide. You let him jump and just cried about it like a coward. You couldn't save him and there's no way you're saying yourself. Not from me!"
Leati held his head as the voices continued until passed out.

Jordyn decided to make her way over Leati's house the next morning. Him leaving her home the way he did without saying anything or making more fuss about his kids was very usual. Jordyn knocks and knocks again and finally Leati comes to the door.
Jordyn, "Hey. I just stopped by to tell you that he kids will be ready by 3:00PM today and yesterday you left out suddenly. Did you have some kind of emergency?"
Leati, "I had to go. I just been having terrible migraines lately. And ummm... last night I kinda had an outer body experience. It was like I was me but there was another me. And he's been around ever since I was a child. And he's been getting me to do some mean things. And- and-- I know it sounds crazy and it's kinda hard to explain. I love you. When I first met you, you were so refreshing and I'm sorry for ever taking advantage of you and your heart. I know the reason why you don't just walk out and leave. And it's not my intentions to hurt you. He wanted to sleep with those other women not me. But every time I disobey him, he hurts you and I didn't want him to hurt you."
Jordyn, "Leati, who is he?"
Leati, "The other personality. I can't deny it. It was right in front of my face last night. Look I wanna get help. I don't want to hurt you anymore and I'm sorry for lying, cheating, and abusing you. You didn't deserve it."
Jordyn, "And you don't deserve for this to control your life. Listen, all of our time haven't been bad. There were some good and amazing times too. I'm not mad at you. I just want what's best for you."
Leati, "And Koa?"
Jordyn swallows hard, "Now that, I'm disasspointed but he's your son so you have to be good to him."
Leati, "You won't even try."
Jordyn, "I can't sit through birthdays and holidays and that other woman is there with yall child."
Leati, "Baby please---
Jordyn, "Tell me something. If the roles were reversed could you?"
Leati got silent and put his head down.
Jordyn, "Exactly. Look you stay strong. I have to go to work but I'm going to leave the number to the facility right here. Call when you're ready."

Author's Note: Sometimes it gets bad then worse, back to good and bad all over again until it gets better. So, there is still more bumpy roads ahead.

As Jordyn was doing inventory at Tonya's boutique and lady comes in inviting Tonya and Jordyn to a church revival. They both agreed. Later that day Jordyn picks up the children and invites Leati. Church was a great time and even Leati started listening. The pastor prayed for everyone and that night Leati got rest.

The rest of Leati's week have been great. Saturday as Leati was sipping his coffee and reading sports magazine.
Roman (split personality), "So, you went to that church causing me to disappear for that small time. You tryna get rid of me."
Leati, "Yes. Yes I am."
Roman, "Well that's not going to happen."
Leati, "If I have GOD and on the natural side get into a mental health facility, take it serious and take my meds I'll be fine and get rid of you. I'm so sick of you! You're the reason why I don't have Jordyn!"
Roman, "YOURE SUCH A COWARD! YOU'RE A FUCKING COWARD! YOURSELF CAUSED YOU YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE YOU COULDNT KEEP HER IN  CHECK. YOU ALLOWED HER TO OVERSTEP AND BECOME HER OWN WOMAN. AND THATS NO GOOD FOR ME OR YOU. CANT YOU SEE IM YOUR FRIEND."
Leati, "No. You're the enemy."
Roman, "Stop saying that!"
Leati, "You are."
Roman grabs the butcher's knife out the knife block holding it to his throat, "That hurts my feelings and hurt people, hurts people. You can die right now. If you commit suicide, you won't get a chance to repent and you'll die and go to hell and where is your precious God now."
Leati, "He's going to cast you back to hell and you'll leave my body for good."
Roman stabs Leati and Leati drops to the floor, bleeding out.

Jordyn is heading to work after dropping the kids off. Jordyn calls Leati, no answer. She calls him five more times, no answer. She calls Onyx and X but they all said they were sent on a vacation by Leati. They all tried calling but no answer. Jordyn, "Come on L. Maybe I should go over there. Or maybe he's still sleep."...

TO BE CONTINUED