72 Hours

Author's Note:Comment, read and share. Not too much going on in this chapter but here it goes. She got her freedom.

In twenty four hours she gets the kids settled into the condo. She haven't heard anything about Leati and his position with the police.

48 Hours
Dr. Ross, "Looks like your results are good. Everything seems great. Just take it easy."

72 Hours
It's Official... Jordyn and Leati are divorced.

Leati was in the inside not knowing what was going on.
Guard, "Reigns you have a call."
Leati, Paul and lawyer Stan
L-Hello?
P-You received some paper work and a check today.
L-Cool. I've been locked away for 3 days so....
P-Your divorce is final.
L-WHAT THE FUCK?! I DIDN'T SIGN A DAMN THING. HOW DID THIS GET DONE?!.
S-Due to you being locked away, the judge grants spouse petition way quicker if their spouse is locked away. And besides she paid for everything.
Leati was so pissed he was at a loss for words, the only thing he could say was okay.

Leati talks to himself,  "You think it's that easy don't you baby girl? Now you're going really gonna wish you never met me

Leati talks to himself,  "You think it's that easy don't you baby girl? Now you're going really gonna wish you never met me."

It's been a month... Leati was released from the jail for assault charges in two weeks and he's been working on tracking down Jordyn.

Jordyn and Ata kept in contact. Savelina tried to but Jordyn knew Savelina's loyalty ran with Leati and she wasn't changing anything. Ata loved her family but she didn't take crap from any of them and she called a spade for spade. If you're wrong then you're just wrong. Jordyn had all kind of emotions about her divorce being final. Tonya made sure she was there for Jordyn once she received the news. You spend time with someone, love don't fade away over night especially when that person was your fairy tale and she tight she would be spending the rest of her life with Leati.

That same week Jordyn and Tonya went out house shopping. Tonya saw some homes she feel in love with as they were visiting different homes. Jordyn surprised Tonya with a brand new home as well as her children.
Roman, "Are we moving again after this momma?"
Jordyn, "No baby. This is our home. But we're keeping the condo still."
Roman, "Otay."
Kailani started her typical screaming and crying but today Jordyn was at her widths and it was time to really discipline Kailani. After giving Kailani a whooping Jordyn sent her to her room to lay down for a nap.

Month 2
Jordyn went out to grab her Starbucks and to buy the children some more toys for their rooms. As she was about to pay this handsome guy pays for her Starbucks for her after they went and forth about it but he continued to insist. She thanked him and walked off. Jordyn returned home and called Tonya.
T-Girl was he fine?
J- I mean I wasn't trying to be looking all in his face and stuff but girl yeah he was nice looking.
T- Girl you need to get you some.
J-Im pregnant. What am I gonna do? Besides I'm about to have four kids. Who's gonna want me?
T-If these women can pull a man and got six kids by four or five different men than you can pull one with three and another one baking. It's not like you had your babies with scattered. You had them with you know who.
J-Yes. Please don't say that name.
T- (Teases) Le---
J-Say it and that's five dollars in the jar. That's one of the rules.
The two friends talk and laugh then both calls it a night.
As Jordyn gets ready for bed, she noticed her window open. She didn't do it. She turned the lights on after closing it and looked around. She made sure all her alarm systems was activated and checked the cameras to make sure all her gates were closed and activated. Then checked her system on her phone to make sure all windows were locked and have not been tampered with.
She texted her nanny, "I know it's late. Did you leave my window open in my bedroom?"
Shawna (Nanny), "Yes. I forgot to close it back. So sorry." 
Jordyn, "Please remember to please do so and that's with doors and all that leads to the outside. You're not I'm trouble just please make sure that whatever entry way coming in and exiting is locked and secured behind you."
Shawna, "Will do and sorry again."

The next day Tonya and Jordyn sat over coffee going over Tonya's floor plans for her boutique. She finally finished business school with a bachelor's so now she was opening up her boutique.
Tonya, "And I'm so ready to open up my coffee and tea shop using mine and my family recipes. And thanks for all your help."
Jordyn, "Of course."
Tonya, "And you helping me run it. I know it's about to be booming. Can't believe that damn nanny of yours open your window and didn't close it back. What the hell was she doing in your bedroom?"
Jordyn, "I don't know but I talked to her about it this morning. And thank GOD it was her. My mind went to waaaay worse. But now we're in the clear."