Game Kickoff

Jordyn rolls over with her body feeling so stiff from all the sexing her and Leati did. She was beyond sexually satisfied but this guy was still bad news. She took her some pain pills and soaked in a tub of espom salt waiting for the pain pills to kick in. After getting washed and dressed Jordyn made food for her and Leati.

Leati came into the kitchen with a black tank top, black pants and all black Jordans

Leati came into the kitchen with a black tank top, black pants and all black Jordans. Leati, "Where you about to go?"
Jordyn, "I have some business to attend to."
Leati, "With your legs all out and ass poking."
Jordyn, "Look just because we had sex doesn't mean you're back to controlling me."
Leati, "I never stopped."
Jordyn, "Look we had a deal. You signed, we fucked. Both parties got what they wanted so let's just move on."
Leati, "Good luck to the next one that tries. My love marks are all over you and the way we were cuming back to back with no condom we'll see if there is a baby in there in two weeks."
Jordyn, "Please I got a counter for that as well. Get your hands off me."
Leati goes against her wishes and rubs Jordyn's heat through her shorts. He knew once she started biting her bottom lip that he had her. He goes inside her panties and starts fingers her clit and vagina. Jordyn's juices runs down as he speeds up and smothered her neck with sucking and kissing causing huge visible hickies.
Jordyn phone rings then she hops down being snapped out of her world of pleasure.
Jordyn, "Crap I have to change."
Leati sarcastically, "Really?"
Jordyn, "Okay L. Let the games begun. And just so you know I'm playing the game all for MY pleasure. So whether it benefits you or not is no longer my concern."
Leati, "How? I'm your money. Managerial contract is signed baby girl and we got another three years."
Jordyn walks off laughing, "Sure. You should've read the fine print asshole."

Jordyn heads off to meet Mike. Mike awaits her then pulls out her chair when she arrives.
Mike, "Why you walking kinda funny?"
Jordyn, "Not going to lie. I got into some grown people stuff with my ex and he got a big---
Mike, "Okaaay. TMI."
Jorydn, "Sorry I'm just to talking to Tonya but she's away on vacation and people ask, I answer. So, we have a shoot today for my blazers and I would love for you to model."
Mike, "I'm in." Jordyn rings and she ignores it. Her phone rings twenty more times (not exaggerating) so she turns it off.
Mike, "Whatever you gave Ole boy got him tripping. I might need to say away from you."
Jordyn, "Why? I only bite in the bedroom and that's his issue not mine. And besides you like me but haven't asked me on a date yet."
Mike, "Do you know how to date other men?"
Jordyn, "Not really. It's always awkward and somehow doesn't go right but I'm always down to try but not now though. I'm not trying to hurt no one's feelings or step on a man's pride or feelings because of extra curriculum activities due to some legality."
Mike, "Well at least you're honest. But do you think sleeping with him makes the situation better because if I was in love with you than it'll make me wanna fight even more. And you sleeping with me would tell me you still wear me."
Jordyn, "Well all I'm going to say is I told him it's all about me and what I want and in the end if I don't want him than that's what it is, sex or no sex. Men do it all the time. He have sex with a chick whether dating or a one night stand. She shows him or tells him Hey I'm feeling you and all his dumb ass say is hey I told you what it is, you grown and you the one that let your feelings get involved so deal with. So as for Leati and other man if I take you down and you catch feelings and I'm just not interested in being with just you, than just deal with."
Mike, "That's cold."
Jordyn, "So have these men to these women who have been their rock but do we a cookie or even a damn keychain, HELL NO. All we get is a broken heart and babies. That's it."
Mike, "He must have really did a number on you."
Jordyn, "You have no idea. And I'm just saying this for every woman or girl it's like damn. Then mofos feel like they so something they say oh here pussy stank or she a hoe. Than what the fuck are you? You fucked with me. So that makes you a stank, small dick ass hoe then."
Mike, "So are you saying you're against men?"
Jordyn, "No strictly dickly. I just don't like the hate men give but then say I love you. How?! So now I'm doing me."
Mike, "Does that involve me?"
Jordyn, "My rant didn't push you away?"
Mike, "Naw I don't feel a type of way because I didn't hurt you and I never will. This bad girl thing is a huge turn on especially when I know your heart isn't like that."
Jordyn, "I don't know. I'll think about it.  But my ex is crazy and insane. He be following me and he ain't a stranger to being ruthless even if you end up in a body bag. I'm just telling you so whatever happens its on you because I told you and warning you."