Time II

It was too late Jordyn already seen Janice. She makes her way over and Leati and security steps in, "The only reason why I'm not going to whoop your ass is because I'mma play it smart cuz it damn sure ain't because Leati's big ass but it's about my son. Janice you can leave and Leati that's strike two you can see your son cut his cake and open his gifts but after that you got to go too."
Leati, "I didn't---
Jordyn, "I said what I said and I mean it or you can leave now, which one?"
Five minute after Janice gets down the road she's arrested for trespassing and violations of a restraining order. Janice argues that she knew nothing about it but still was arrested and booked.
Everyone, "1.2.3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOFUN!...." Everyone sings the birthday song and Kofun blows out his candles, which Jordyn catches it all on camera.
Kofun had fun with everyone especially his dad and the time had come where Jordyn put Leati out.

At the Front Door...
Jordyn, "I told you I didn't want that hoe around my children or me and that's what I meant. You keep it up and the same will apply to you. I don't need you to raise my kids. And to be honestly  I don't need you for anything. Get out!"
Leati, "Are you serious right now J?"
Jordyn, "Don't call me that. Out! Officers!" Officers escorts Leati out and he was in disbelief that she really put him out and she didn't even look back she just slammed her door and rejoined the party in the backyard.
Emmett, "Mommy I think I'm tired now."
Jordyn, "I see you have frosting all over your face. And you look like you're about to pop. Let's get you cleaned up, bathed and in bed big man. I love you."
Emmett, "Love you too mommy."
Jordyn, "Happy Birthday baby."
Emmett, "Thank you."
Jordyn totes her son inside and gets him washed up, in his new pajamas and in bed after saying their prayers.
Jordyn went back to the backyard and she see some of Leati's family members staring at her.
Jordyn, "Damn take a picture."
Sarona asked Jordyn about what happened and Jordyn told her. Sarona and Ata understood but the rest of them had so much to say especially Savelina.
Jordyn, "Come on let's go you and everyone else who got a problem can go too. Let's head to the front and you can go." The nanny takes the rest of Jordyn's children to get washed up and in bed.
Savelina pushes Jordyn and Jordyn pushes her back and slaps her upside her head. Jordyn, "Bitch I'll wear your ass out putting your damn hands on me. Keep your hands off. Security!"
Security escorts everyone out then Jordyn heads up to be with her children.

Janice spent two weeks in jail with a pending court case. Meanwhile,
Lawyer, "You owe Jordyn Hill $50,000 Mr. Anoa'i."
Leati, "What?"
Lawyer, "Well in this restraining order for Janice it states that Ms. Janice was to keep from Jordyn, her children, properties and any associations of Jordyn Hill and anyone who aids Janice or associated with her violating this restraining order will be charged a fee of $50,000 and the courts see that your were an accompliance in this matter."
Leati, "But I wasn't."
Lawyer, "Sign it and pay it or get stroked against judge orders. Not paying this will put you in violation."
Leati, "FUCK! Fine. Can I speak to Jordyn?"
Lawyer, "I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment."

Leati felt Jordyn pulling away from him and it hurt his heart. He wanted to nightmare to end. The day before Leati's court date, he heads to Jordyn house which she was in agreement with. As Jordyn opened the door Leati, "We need to talk."
Jordyn, "About what?"
Leati, "I know that I'd messed up but I just need you to be patient with me."
Jordyn, "Why? I've given you time. Time. Time. Time. And the moment I ask for time you can't. Why? Because you're selfish. I don't want to hear excuses, I want to see some actions of change and now I'm just so custom to you not trying so now I'm not going to try in any area, anymore. And aren't you dating someone?"
Leati, "We broke up. We're done."
Jordyn, "Good for you. Good luck with tomorrow. I have nothing more to say."
Leati, "So you're going to be there?"
Jordyn, "No. You want me to roll out of bed earlier than early so I can go with you to a court date. A court date you didn't have to have if you would have kept yourself out of trouble?"
Leati, "You know I have issues---
Jordyn, "Yep. Issues that myself and other professionals try to help you with but you kept rejecting the help. So you don't want the help, than you don't wanna change. You don't want to change because you want to use those issues as a crutch but that crutch isn't valid here anymore. So if you're not here to see the kids I suggest you get outside my door so I can continue watching my movie."
Leati, "This ain't funny anymore. You're being---
Jordyn, "Mean? No, I'm just tired of you! I'm so sick of you! This is my last time telling you go see the kids or get out. Make your decision or I'll make it for you."
Leati in that moment was learning a thing or two about humility. In that instant his mind went back to every time he has embarrassed Jordyn in front of others or them just alone. And he basically told her to suck it up and deal with it. Moments where he's knocked things on the floor just to make her pick it up, destroyed their home and made her clean it within a set time, raped her, abused her, talked down on her, laughed at her pain, attacked her when she wasn't expecting it, rubbed other women in her face and made her live her life to his rules and punished her like a child by whooping her with a belt (happened more than the one time mentioned) and completely ran her down physically until she physically couldn't anymore and her body have given out. After all that and more Jordyn was tired.

Now she was taking up for herself and taking back her control. With a boomerang affect it all hurt Leati so bad to his heart and now his feelings was truly hurt and felt bad for everything he has done to her.

Jordyn, "Leati!" Leati snaps out of his thoughts. Leati heads up to see his children and kisses him goodbye and leaves. Was it hard for Jordyn? Yes but with time, it's become a little easier and it was okay to choose her well-being this time.