Game Bait

Jordyn went heavy on social media promoting her line of beauty products and the Tonya's boutique. The Grand Opening was tomorrow.
Tahi&Cherish
Tahi- short for Tahiti; all her major pieces and materials came out of Tahiti and scents Tahiti inspired
Cherish- one of the meanings of the name Tonya
Tahi&Cherish- A fun, inspiring place that puts out a cherishable experience.

Leati was pacing back and forth as the results from the background check came in on Mike. Leati looked at the papers with some of Mike's shady past and smirked.

Leati, "I know my J. She's going to dismiss his ass with the quicks."
Paul, "As well she should TRIBAL CHIEF."
Leati, "And I'll be right there when she do."
Kailani comes walking in getting on Leati's lap, "Daddy, store. Can we see mommy?"
Leati, "Let me get a hold of mom and we'll meet her at the store. Okay?"
Kailani, "Otay." Kisses his cheek then heads back into their play room.
Paul, "I'm sir, I'm not trying to say anything but I think these kids needs their mother and---
Leati, "Do I pay you to think for business or personal?"
Paul stumbles, "Business but---
Leati, "But? Did you just but me Paul?"
Paul, "No sir. I was just---
Leati, "Shutting up."
Leati calls Jordyn, no answer, so he text her about the kids wanting to see her. It took some convincing because the last time she was supposed to be seeing the kids, he was standing there with papers and they sexed the whole night and morning.

Jordyn gets to the store meeting Leati and the children. His heart did soften seeing how the children and Jordyn were so happy to see each other. He did feel bad about taking Kaila, she was just a newborn. Leati, "I'll give you week with the kids.... but let's have dinner tonight."
Jordyn, "What is that code for sex?"
Leati behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck, "Careful, there's little ears opened."
Jordyn, "Fine! Wear those red briefs."
They look up to see Kailani hit Emmett because he took the last of a toy she wanted. Jordyn takes it back from Kailani giving it to Emmett and makes her choose to get another toy and apologize. Kailani doesn't want to so she falls out all over the ground in the store. Leati picks her up and babies her and takes her off to soothe her but all that means is buying her a crap load of stuff and letting her get some kind of candy, cake or dessert drink with extra candy toppings on it that she doesn't need. Twenty minutes later like suspected Kailani shows up happy with a sundae 🍨 filled with extra chocolate, sprinkles and different candies on top and Leati have a receipt on different toys that's being shipped to him house for her.
Jordyn chooses not to battle with Leati when it comes to him rewarding Kailani's bad behavior. Jordyn, "You make this monster, be able to settle it back in when she gets older. Come on boys let's go get you guys a huge toy too."
Jordyn spent all day and night with the kids. They ended up in a 24 hour WalMart looking at things for their birthday gifts and getting pajamas for their week together.
Leati, "I see what you did. That's okay. There's always tomorrow."

Jordyn-2
Leati-1

The next night Leati came through for a home cooked meal and sex and got just that. Jordyn goes inside the bathroom to use it and take her plan B. Jordyn goes gets up to get her water at the sake time Leati bangs on the door, startling Jordyn making her jump and stumble, making her knock things over and her plan B falls in the toilet. Jordyn, "SHIT!"
Leati wiggles the doorknob, "J, you alright?!"
Jordyn, "Yes. I'm fine!"
Leati, "I thought I heard something fall."
Jordyn, "Just a poop crisis. Go home. Thank you. Tonight was great."
Leati, "Girl, I've held your hand while you pooped when we were marriage. Open the door."
Jordyn, "L, I'm fine."
The door stops wiggling, so she stuffs the plain B wrapper in her robe. She knew Leati and knew he didn't leave. Leati comes back into the bathroom when Jordyn leaves out and searches the bathroom meanwhile Jordyn sneaks outside throwing the plan B wrapper into the trashcan.

2 Weeks Later...
Jordyn was sitting on her tub waiting for her timer to go off. She looked down at the pregnancy test...

A Week Later...
Jordyn is bringing the children back to Leati's house. When she walks in there was anothee women there.