Game Day

Jordyn and Tonya was at Odell's game cheering him. It looked great for publicity. Jordyn peeped Leati goons so she came up with a game plan of her own. Jordyn tipped off a police. Odell was running in and this guy comes charging at him but was tackled by Sien,who fully was on Jordyn's side, and the police arrested the rest of Leati's goons including his cousins. They were arrested for having illegal weapons as well. Leati saw the news break on television and Jordyn knew Leati would be watching so she waved at the cameras. Jordyn, "You're next." With that said a knock comes at Leati's door from the Washington Police.

They do an evulatuation on Leati once he's at the precent due to him acting irrational and beating down almost every police officer and using their own weapons against them. Leati has been sitting in the Psych Ward at Washington View Memorial Hospital not talking or eating. He been requesting to see Jordyn for the two weeks since he's been there. Each time Jordyn turned down the request.
Jordyn, "I don't know Tonya. Maybe me going can be some kind of closure that both of us need that we didn't know that we needed."
Tonya, "What if seeing him brings you back to your old feelings? You can't be with this pyscho, it's not safe."
Jordyn, "I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no either. We have kids and I have to know whether it's okay to give them hope about their father. Even if I stopped loving him, they never will."
Tonya, "It's simple. Kids your dad's a psycho. The end."
Jordyn laughed at Tonya because she know Tonya would really tell someone's child that about their parents.
Tonya, "No seriously if you need closure and the kids need some kind of hope then go. But I say don't go there thinking with your hormones. We know that has gotten you into the trouble you've been in."
Jordyn, "Shut up."

Jordyn continues supporting Odell for the rest of the season and did more photoshoots with him releasing them for publicity. Business was booming but her kids was starting to ask questions.
Kailani, "Where's dada? He play tea party wit me."
Jordyn, "Um daddy went on a retreat because daddy had worked so hard for us and he needed a break."
Roman, "Well when is he coming back?"
Jordyn, "I don't know. How about this when mommy gets a minute I'll try and talk to him."
Emmett, "Can you tell him that we love him?"
Jordyn, "I will. Maybe that'll get daddy to come home sooner."

Clerk, "Yes ma'am just take off all jewelry and belt of wearing them and walk through the metal detector."
Jordyn does then heads to the cafeteria area and wait for Leati. Jordyn sat there and the anticipation built and moments after moments she wanted to leave but in he walks.
Leati, "So you finally got the balls to come after you put me here."
Jordyn, "You put yourself here. Well I see you're still into blaming everyone for your mistakes and actions."
Leati, "You were my mistake and I take full responsibility for that."
Jordyn, "That would have hurt me a year ago but the feelings mutual baby boy. I'm going to make this short and sweet. The kids made this basket for you. And here goes some recent pictures they took with Emmett trying to be a little photographer."
Leati, "Hope he don't use his ass to sell off his dream like you did."
Jordyn, "And I hope not having a father don't make him a delusional, insecure bitch like you. But you see me living large and look at you confined yourself to here because you can't man up for once. Not for yourself or your kids."
Leati, "Please the problem is I didn't "man up" for you. Don't use our kids."
Jordyn, "I don't need you to do a damn thing for me. But your kids ask about you. They want you. They need you. But there will come a time, if you don't get yourself together, they'll realize he's just not coming back and then they'll begin to not need you or want you. Then when you finally come back they'll either welcome you in or close the door in their faces. The same thing you're doing figuratively to them being selfish."
Leati, "You needed me so you wouldn't need anyone anymore."
Jordyn, "Yep. Round of applause to you. But sitting here now I'm so glad I don't need or want you anymore and glad I divorced your simple ass. Goodbye."
Leati, "See look at you. You're a little attitude having, ungrateful tramp. Thanks for coming. My lawyer will contact you real soon on my release and me getting my children."
Jordyn keeps walking, "Sure they will."

Leati looked through the photos and basket when he got back in his room. He knew Jordyn was right. His kids needed him and he didn't want them to not need or want him anymore. If he had it his way he'll have it all back and be good but sometimes he felt he just couldn't help himself. I didn't know how not to be controlling and possessive. He still love the way it felt and how people feared him.

2 Months Later...
The children were on vacation in Turks and Caicos on a beach with Tonya, Jordyn and her mother, Sandra.
Kailani, "DADDY!"
Jordyn turns to see Leati coming tieards them. Tonya, "Awwe hell BARTENDER! GIVE ME FIVE STRAIGHT DOUBLES!"
Leati lifts up Kailani as she squealed in excitement. Leati spent a lot of the time with the kids. They were so happy to see their dad because he meant so much to them. But it didn't stop Leati from watching Jordyn's every move. Tonya and Jordyn heads to the beach bar. Tonya, "Girl I say go on a random date with a stranger. Like a blind date."
Jordyn, "No. I like being single."
Tonya, "You mean to tell me after some years of dating and being married having sex almost everyday yall were around each other to none ain't frustrating?"
Jordyn, "Yes. And confession. I tried. I tried to be with other men sexually it just never worked. Either the mood isn't right, his body isn't right, my body don't respond or his smell ain't right or his body not thick enough or he doesn't know what to say or do what I like to be turned on. I can say a lot about Leati but when it comes to sex or love making its some huge shoes to fill and I haven't found his match yet. How can this man make me hot for a fight and sex all at the same time, I don't know but that's him. That's the "magic" he has."
Tonya, "Well damn. Okay Le. He make shoot blanks but apparently he got the juice. Let's go partying tonight."
Jordyn, "I don't know."
Tonya, "Well if you decide to I'll be on the beach. And don't give that Samoan ass any ass."