Who Is It?

It took Jordyn three days to get back into somewhat of normality. Jordyn was in the kitchen thinking back a few days ago what happened between her and Leati. He was so dangerous. She almost didn't recognize him. Joe comes in slapping her ass, taking her out of her thoughts, "That shit was so good the other night. Tonight it's on again baby girl."
Jordyn, "I think we should stop."
Leati, "Why?! We're not stopping. We're on vacation and this is what you wanted."
Jordyn, "I have the right to change my mind."
Leati, "Not in this game you don't. Aren't you a big girl now? Got your independence and strength. See it through."
Jordyn, "I'm serious. The night after that happened it really saw that this is wrong to continue. Its not like we have a normal divorce."
Leati, "Cus of me, right?"
Jordyn, "I'm trying to hurt your feelings. I was wrong for saying you were just worthless and only useful for your sex. Maybe not for me marriage wise but you're someone's great treasure and someone's great husband one day."
Leati, "That really hurts my feelings!"
Jordyn, "I'm not--- what's wrong with your eyes?! Are your eyes green now. Leati, what's wrong?"
Jordyn turns her back to grab her phone to record him meanwhile Leati snatches the Butcher's knife out of the holder. Jordyn tries to run but Leati catches her by her hair.
Leati, "ARE YOU RECORDING ME?! HE HATES BEING RECORDED!" He breaks her phone.
Jordyn, "Leati please!"
Leati, "Leati's not here bitch!" He slashes her across the chest.
Horror fills Jordyn's body as body comes from her body hitting the floor and filling her t-shirt. He stalks her until he gets her to slash her throat when...
Woman, "Housekeeping!" Jordyn kicks Leati (Roman) in the balls and run into her room. She calls the police for an ambulance.
The lady gets checks on Leati (Roman) who's on the floor (playing to be hurt).
Woman, "Oh my. Sir the police are on the way. I hear them. What happened?"
Leati, "My ex-wife got jealous of my girlfriend and tried to kill me. See she cut my wrist."
Woman, "Okay sir be still. HELP!!!! IN HERE!!!"
The ambulance arrives along with the police and checks out Leati. They give him stitches and an ice pack. Leati takes the children and leaves the trip.
Jordyn mother finally comes back to the room. Sandra, "Where is everybody at?" She goes into Jordyn's bedroom and see trails of blood that lead to Jordyn's unconscious body. She calls the police.

Jordyn wakes up to the police captain standing over her.
Captain, "Hello ma'am. Can you come with us?"
Jordyn weakly and dazed, "For what? Help. I need help. He, he---
Captain, "He's alive ma'am even though you tried to kill him."
Two of his policemen picks her up and put her in cuffs.
Jordyn, "No! No!"
Captain, "Can you tell us why you tried to kill your ex-husband?"
They read Jordyn her rights. Sandra visited Jordyn in the hospital where she was handcuffed to the bed.
Sandra, "When did this happen? Because when he came to get the kids I didn't see any green eyes? How is that even possible?"
Jordyn, "Spirits and demons ma!"
Sandra, "Are you sure you didn't have a seizure or something and hurt yourself? Leati is a lot of things but I don't think it's fair to rule him as this demonic spirit."
Jordyn, "He has split personality. His mother---
Sandra, "Oh Lord his mother. If she told you that she probably said that so you could stay and take Leati back at the time."
The captain dismissed Jordyn's mom. Him and his officers Jordyn for the full story. She told them.... and they all started laughing.

Meanwhile Leati was on his private jet watching the news of a Woman Being Arrested in the Island for Trying to Kill Famous Ex-Husband!