Down On My Luck

Leati wasn't making nothing easy for Jordyn. It's been two months. She seen her kids only through FaceTime and every time he pushes for her to take the deal. She have been strong but not seeing her children was so unfair. Not to mention the thought of him taking her baby and granted full custody straight out the womb was painful. And knowing Leati he'll barely allow her to hold the baby before demanding her to hand the baby over and threaten her with the police.
Jordyn received a call from Leati to come over. She didn't hesitate because she desperately wanted to see her kids. She rushes over to see Leati had a photoshoot set up for the children. Jordyn goes into the living seeing the kids dressed up matching then she looks up to see Koa. Jordyn literally felt like she been gut punched when she saw Koa. Koa looks up at her, smiling and waving meanwhile Jordyn remained frozen in place.
Leati walks in seeing Jordyn frozen at the sight of Koa. Leati comes behind Jordyn kissing her neck and holding her waist, "It's okay. This will take some getting used to but---
Jordyn, "Get off me! I'm fine! Let's just take these photos so I can go."
Leati, "You don't want to stay for dinner or go out?"
Jordyn, "I can't. I'm already don't feel good."
Leati, "I'll get you a ginger ale. What hurts?"
Jordyn, "No. I don't want no ginger Ale. And according to professionals I'm on coke. Wonder where they got that bullshit from? Move! So sick of you."
Leati knew she was mad because she was cussing in front of the kids and ordering him around.
Roman, "Mommy are we going with yiu?"
Jordyn, "Not today. Mommy is working on something huge but when it's all said and done you'll be going home with me and staying forever. But shhhh that's our little secret. And Mommy is sorry for the bad language."
Roman giggles, "What bad language?"
Jordyn gives Roman a huge hug and he squeezes his momma back.
The children took pictures by themselves then Jordyn took one with her children. Jordyn tried to walk away but Leati snatches her back to take a picture with him.
Leati, "Our children don't have to go through this if you'll just sign the papers and give daddy what he wants."
Leati calls for Savelina and she come get the children leaving Jordyn and Leati alone.
Jordyn tries to leave, "I don't need to talk about anything with you."
Leati, "I don't wanna talk."

Leati approaches her closing in her body between the door and himself

Leati continues, "We could be moaning and fucking up my new headboard."
Jordyn, "Stop. I don't want you. I just want to see my babies and us being amicable raising them with shared custody. Why is that so difficult?! You messed us up by screwing around!"
Leati, "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! LIVE IN THE PAST A PUNISH MYSELF FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!"
Jordyn, "Get out of my face! I don't want you to do anything! Not anymore."
Jordyn tries to leave out but Leati closes the door.
Jordyn backs away from him, "Leati I want to do!"
Leati grabs a hold of her arm making her scream in pain "Someone told me they saw with some guy. Who is he?"
Jordyn cries, "OUCH! LET GO!"
Leati, "Move again. I promise on all my good fortune, I'll break you arm! NOW WHO IS HE?!"
Jordyn couldn't do anything but cry in horrible pain. She heard her arm pop.
Leati, "WHO IS HE?!"
Jordyn mustered up the words and strength, "MY SECURITY GUARD!"
Leati let's her go and she cries as she falls to the ground in pain. Leati scoops her up into his arms.
Leati with tears in his eyes and running down his face "J, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. It's just we promised forever and I believed in us. Your fairytale of us. We were so perfect and it's me. I know it's me."
Leati started breathing fast which scared Jordyn. She's never seen him respond so urgent and ramble with his eyes moving super fast.
Jordyn, "Calm down."
Leati starts getting light headed and his face turns purple. He falls and hits his head against the huge picture frame and passes out. Jordyn rushes to his side trying to wake him up. Jordyn shakes him and loudly calls his name. She even poured water on him but it doesn't work.

3 Hours Later...
Jordyn waits by Leati bedside for him to wake up. She couldn't believe he collapsed the way he did. Was he? Was he really sorry? Jordyn looked down at her bandaged arm remembering what he did to her before he collapsed. He hurt her but here she is by his bed side.
Leati slowly opens his eyes and smiles when he see Jordyn. He tries to move but Jordyn stops him.
Jordyn, "Please lay down. I'll get the nurse."
Leati, "Wait. Please close the door. And let's talk."
Jordyn hesitates.
Leati, "Please just two to five minutes please."
Jordyn takes her old seat next to the bed.
Leati, "I hate this. Us not being married. I hate myself and I'm sorry for ruining your fairytale. I was trying to fix it but it's like nothing worked so I started panicking and in panicking I did more damage than fixing. I made you run away so many times. Will you ever forgive me?"
Jordyn, "Yes, I've already forgiven you. Each time I start you off with a clean slate from day to day and you spit in my face. I've never been through so much with one person in my life than I have with you in these past few years of me knowing you and being married to you."
Leati, "Why did you stay? Or always wipe the slate clean?"
Jordyn, "Because I loved you so much. In my eyes you could do no wrong and then one day I just couldn't hide it or lie to myself about you. You were and are often times a controlling, mean, possessive man with a whole lot of mental issues."
Leati, "Do you still love me?"
Jordyn, "At this point I just hope that you're okay."
Leati, "I'll never be without you. Even as weak as I feel, I can smile and say you know you can't resist this for too much longer."
Jordyn, "See I wiped the slate clean and there you go again. Now I don't know if that's a defense mechanism but I'm not going to try to figure it out. Bye Leati."

The doctor sent Leati home with some medication and in 4 more months Jordyn's fate will be decided by a judge how she spend time with her kids.

Jordyn went home and thought hard. She went to her secret place in her basement. She had an ear for music so she ended up playing and singing a song on her piano. During she also thought of what she will do next. And this time she'll play the games for her own benefit and only think of herself.

Next Chapter: Two Can Play That Game
And you will hear her song 🎵 soon
VOTE, COMMENT AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH ALL YOUR LOYAL FOLLOWERS! NEW BOOK COMING SOON! 💋