Vacation 3

Authors Note: This is just a bonus chapter. Lots of comments. SummerSlam was good.

Leati played with the kids all day long. The ended their night with a Pajama Party. Leati and the kids karaokes as well during their pajama party. Leati and the kids crashed in the living room of their villa. Jordyn took a lot of photos and videos from a distance because she wasn't invited to the Pajama Party. Leati wakes up and puts all the kids into their beds and gets into the bed with Jordyn.  She tries scooting closer to him but he turns his back and scoots the opposite direction. She does it again. He scoots away. She goes it again, he brings her body to his side and pushes her off the bed.
Jordyn hits the floor, "OUCH! I can't get up." Jorydn drags herself to cut on the light. Jordyn, "Why would do that?"
Leati, "You aint about to sleep with me. Go find some other damn ass."
Jordyn, "I'm looking at him."
Leati, "Fuck you."
Jordyn, "Come on. That's all I want. You get to have me and all the other chicks you want. You got kids with me, that one and go ahead have a kid with some more chicks."
Leati, "Get out my face."
Jordyn, "Or what you gonna do motherfucka stand up."
Leati stands up and Jordyn backs herself into a corner.
Jordyn, "Okay I was just playing." Leati snatches the back of her neck. Leati, "I WILL LAUNCH YOUR LITTLE ASS OVER THIS ENTIRE BED!"
Jordyn begs, "Please don't!" Her feet leaves the ground and she squeals. And Leati chokes her with both hands wrapping around the front and back of her neck.
Leati, "Don't fucking test me!"
Jordyn eyes instantly turn red and her neck was purple and blue.
Leati, "Open your mouth."
Jordyn, "No."
Leati draws back and she does. He spits into her mouth and throws her on the bed.
Leati, "You want dick so bad?!"
Jordyn, "No." She tries crawling away but he pulls her back and rips her panties to shreds underneath the long t-shirt.
He fingers her real rough and hard adding 2 and 3 fingers. Leati licks his fingers, "Open your mouth and taste." He puts his fingers into Jordyn mouth. He flips her backwards and stick his penis into Jordyn's asshole.
Tears fills Jordyn's eyes.
Jordyn, "Leati no! FFFFUUUCCCKK!"
Leati, "Take it." (Assaults her buttcheeks with violent slaps in between his words.) "I'M SICK OF YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE AND DISRESPECT LITTLE GIRL. YOU'LL LEARN YOU LESSON EVEN IF I HAVE TO SCREW THEM INTO YOU!" Jordyn ass starts bleeding but he doesn't let up.
Leati, "Oh fuck that's right come on daddy's dick baby girl! Fuck!"
He puts his dick into her pussy and doesn't let up. After climaxing inside her pussy, he whispers in her ear, "I'm all the daddy you need."

The next day Jordyn woke up around 2:00PM. Her body was soar from head to toe. Thank GOD everyone was gone. It took her over 15 minutes to get into the bathroom and get undressed.

Leati is creeping into a really dark place. Maybe it's about time to cut the games where they are, accept the score and move on totally. As time goes on this guy gets more dangerous.