Games Pain

Jordyn, "If you think you're about to kidnap me in my own house than yours sadly mistaken. And I suggest X, Sien and Onyx move away from the door."
Leati just smirks.

It's heading on 48 hours and now this is officially kidnapping and Jordyn pushes her silent alarm. When Leati hear the police he unlocks the door but Jordyn locks it back with a controller that doubles as a TV remote. Her retired FBI father shows up. Leati is arrested. Leati, "J for real?"
Jordyn waves him goodbye. Jordyn wasn't a dummy, Leati had a great lawyer but eventually those charges would stack up and there would be no way around prison time if Leati kept getting arrested.
Once Leati was released his lawyer advised him to like a normal person, go to counseling to get himself together then try again on his marriage. But he couldn't do that. He was a hit dog and he damn sure was going to holla.

He had to find a different avenue because the kids weren't working anymore and at this point with him getting arrested she could take them from him getting full custody and him just having visitation but what puzzled him is why didn't she.

Once arriving home, showering and getting dressed Leati gets a knock at the door and it's Ms. Sandra.
Leati, "Sandra? Where's Jordyn?"
Sandra, "Well good morning to you too. Here are the babies. I've been keeping them as Jordyn went to work."
Leati puzzled.
Sandra, "Well you do have full custody over them right so here you go. Call me if you need to work and need someone to watch them to give your nanny a break."
The kids greet their day and heads off doing their own thing as Sandra puts Kaila in her crib so she could continue napping.
Leati, "How's Jordyn?"
Sandra, "Good. She's thriving, happy and living life. How you doing?" Leati remains quiet, "You know I still love you and you're still my baby. Just like Lisa looks out for you, I will look out for my daughter as well. I hate that it came down to this but once yall pulled out the games I knew something like this would happen. Jordyn has never been the type to take BS from people, she'll dismiss people with the quicks. But she took it from you because she loved you."
Leati, "Do she still?"
Sandra, "I don't know. I'm not her heart or trying to get in her head. Whatever she do, I'll still be her mother. You know Jordyn's father tried those same games when Jordyn was little but look who ended up with Jordyn. Now of course she was young and don't remember. Now I didn't end up with billions and an empire at my fingertips like Jordyn but I won the game playing. And to be honest it was game I didn't want to play but when you're pushed, you do what you have to do. Stop this nonsense. The last thing I want is one of yall dead, in prison or for both of yiu to end up broken."
Leati, "I feel like I'm shattering. Not seeing Jordyn or even just hear her yell at me."
Sandra, "I thought you had a girlfriend."
Leati, "Ain't nobody thinking about her."
Sandra, "Well just because she may be some whore to you, she's still somebody's child as well and you need to tread lightly on how you treat people."
Leati rolls his eyes, "Where's Jordyn?"
Sandra shakes her head, "That attitude of yours will yield you nothing good son. Jordyn is at work."
Leati, "And where is that?"
Sandra, "NOYDB."
Sandra starts to leave out.
Leati, "Such a ---
Sandra circles back, "Wat wuz it? You got something to say? I ain't Jordyn. My blade always hot, ready and greased. Now wat wuz it?"
Leati, "Nothing."
Sandra, "Oh okay. Have a great day baby."

Jordyn, Tonya and Odell was talking at lunch doing flyers and Jordyn agreed to endorse Odell with her skin line. Odell, "Your stuff actually works. How did you come up with it?"
Jordyn, "Well, he was very particular and his skin was too so I had to think of something to do and mix up so here it goes. I used this at home before branding it for a while until now it's this big thing."
Odell, "Okay. When are we shooting for it."
Jordyn, "We can go today after lunch and I'll get it edited in two days and released this Sunday before the game."
Odell, "Thanks. Hopefully this will get people's mind off the bad stuff the groupie had to say about me."
Jordyn, "Oh it will. Between the Cease agreement she got served, great charity event photos, interview tips you used and this photoshoot and star stunned commercial it will."
Odell, "Thanks for setting those things up for me."
Jordyn, "That's what I do. Apparently i have to a thing for making messups look squeaky clean."
Tonya, "Hm you can say that again. That baby daddy of yours always been a hot ass mess. I mean where do I start he's good looking but the guy is insecure, delusional, hot tempered, obnoxious, a hoe, have a big head, stupid, annoying, a lunatic, a monster, a con artist, a mysterious drug user, alcoholic, mommas boy, cry baby---
Jordyn, "Alright Tonya we get it."
Tonya, "And that's just the beginning. I mean the guy is basically a strong crackhead."
Tonya and Odell have plenty of laughs at Leati's expense.
Tonya, "Oh did I mention he shoots blanks and shaped like an old Cadillac."
Jordyn tries not to laugh, "Alright. Alright. Let's go do this photoshoot. Lunch hour is over."

April scrolls online as she see Jordyn doing big things as Jordyn walked the runway on Odell's arm, launching her Unisex skin line and Odell, Reggie & Boris being the face of it. Jordyn also landed all three men 2 magazine covers each. Her studio receives its glory as all six covers got shot in her studio and she served as the editor and executive producer.

April runs to Leati after printing out the stories that surrounded Jordyn. The one thing that pissed April off seeing Jordyn, Odell, Tonya and Lex pose together on Uptown magazine. Leati crumbled up the photo of Jordyn and Odell. Leati, "Get me dates on Odell's next game."
April scurried along and do what she's told.

Leati calls a meeting with Paul and his goons squad and tells them to make it a game Odell will never forget