Acknowledgments •

Hello everyone!

There are few things I want to clear up before we start the story. Well, after re-watching TMR, I decided that it would be good if I make [xReader] story since I have a lot of interesting ideas.

   First, let's not bring up about Newt's sexuality as what we've already know about it. So, I don't want to bring anything in this matter since this is a fanfiction. The reader pronounces stay as she/her.

   Second, as this is a fanfiction, there would be some changes on their dialogue and little bit with the plot for you to blend in. Yet, I won't be adding a nonsense plot so it would be less cringe. YES. Also, there would some unexpected plots about you so I don't recommend skipping chapters in this story. Why? Because you are as special as Thomas!

   Third, this story won't be 'unfinished' story. I've plan this beforehand so this story will be completed. And please bear with me with the updates as I want to make sure I'm not writing nonsense stuffs for you readers.

   Fourth, this story would be a love triangle. [smirk] So, please prepare yourself. Endings will be separated, of course.

   Last but not least, this story includes The Kill Order, The Maze Runner, and untill The Death Cure. There would be a divider when the new series started.

[DISCLAIMERS: All characters are owned by James Dashner except for [Y/N] and others additional characters!]

Feel free to comment anything, you know, just to add fun to the community. That's all. Enjoy! Let's go back to the Glade after years.

Sincerely; Rene.