troublesome twosome

Here is some much requested America and Pietro chaos as we all know that this duo will be a troublemaking nightmare for our poor Wanda! Hope you enjoy!

~~~

It's definitely nice having my brother back again.

It feels like the part of me that's been missing since his death is finally whole again, and I've missed him so much.

It's safe to say he was shocked when I caught him up on everything that's happened in the last 7 years, especially the whole Westview thing.

As expected, Pietro first hated Vision for leaving me alone, but after I reminded him that that's what he did, he quickly shut up.

Pietro and America had been getting along very well. I think America loves her Uncle Tio a bit TOO much.

They were both so chaotic and quite literally ran rings around the woods and the house thanks to Pietro's super speed.

There was one incident when Pietro bounced America so high on the trampoline that it sent her over the net, causing a night of tears and me yelling at my brother for not being more careful. I was honestly surprised she didn't break a bone.

I've also been a lot happier with my brother around. My family is finally falling back together after it got ripped away from me, and I wasn't going to loose anyone again.

"Mama! Can Uncle Tio and I go in the swimming pool?!"

America had begged me to make a swimming pool for her after seeing one on Tv, and even though it was winter, the pool was still so well heated that she still went in it and dragged her Uncle along with her.

"Princessa, it's literally freezing outside!" I point out, looking at the frosty orchard that surrounds the house.

"Yeah, but the pools warm!" She argues, swinging her hips around on the spot.

I swear this girl has some form of ADHD, I researched it one night after I had noticed that America was showing many of the symptoms that I knew, and by the looks of it she definitely has ADHD.

Of course we couldn't get a proper diagnosis, but I got her some fidget toys to try out and she seems to really like them.

I guess she's like her Uncle in that way, Pietro also definitely has ADHD, and the super speed only enhanced his wants to run about the place constantly.

"I said no, Ammy. I don't want you getting sick." I tell the pre teen, who groans in annoyance.

"Come on, Wandie. Don't be a buzzkill." Pietro teases, speeding over and snatching my toast from my hand.

"Pietro!" I scold, slapping his shoulder as I take my breakfast back. "Your supposed to be a good influence."

"I am a good influence." He defends.

I raise an eyebrow at him. My brother was many things. A good influence was NOT one of them.

"Oh come on. Let the girl have some fun. She's cooped up here, might as well let her go in the pool." Pietro argues, giving America a high five.

Cooped up here? "What's that supposed to mean?" I ask in confusion. Yes I wanted everyone to stay here because it was safe, but no one is a prisoner. I let Pietro go out to run, and I occasionally take America into the village.

Pietro shakes his head. "Forget it. Come on Wands, I'll make sure she doesn't get frostbite."

I sigh reluctantly, knowing I wasn't gonna win this argument without a huge fight. "Fine. But 30 minutes only. I mean it."