renovation time

Wassup guys and gals and... people. Anyway I'm finally back from camp and very fucking exhausted! My horse was amazing all week and was very sad to leave his new friends bless but we both got back safe. Updates we now continue to be regular although bare with as I am still very tired! Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~~~

Things were still a little sticky between me and my brother, despite it being a few days since out argument.

The main problem was that he hasn't apologised to me yet for what he said.

I think he owes me an apology, and call me childish but I won't forgive him until I have one, as his words really hurt.

Today however, was the day that I was going to be extending the small cabin, into a house fit to house 6 people, plus a few spare rooms just in case.

America had spent hours with Pietro planning out every detail of the new house so it was just perfect, and the drawings were amazing.

This excites me even more as it means that when my boys and Vision get here, we can all live together here where it's safe. We can all be a family again.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" I ask, making America dart her head up from the drawings to look at me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yessss!" She cheers, jumping up and down on her chair.

"Okay, okay!" I chuckle at her excitement. "Calm down before you explode!"

"Where's Uncle Tio?" Ri asks, looking around for her Uncle.

"Right here!" Pietro speeds into the room to America.

I would normally remind him of the no speeding in the house rule but I still didn't want to talk to him, and he has made ZERO effort to talk to me.

I think America has picked up on the tension between us, but she hadn't said anything to me yet, and as far as I'm aware she hasn't said anything to my brother.

"Let's do it now, Mama!" America encourages, running over with the plans and dragging me towards the back door, Pietro having already sped in front as usual.

"Calm down, princessa!" I laugh at my daughters eagerness, letting her pull me outside where my brother was waiting, leaning against an apple tree.

"Your not cool." I scoff, looking over the plans that America had thrusted into my hands.

"Neither are you." He retorts, smoothly leaning over and flicking a piece of paper out of my hands.

I catch it with my magic and shoot him a glare. "I'm not in the mood to deal with your bullshit Pietro."

Pietro holds his hands up in mock surrender. "No need to get all worked up, sis."

Me?! Getting worked up?! He's the one who was an ass to me!

I just bite my tongue and focus my attention on the plans, and my daughter. I was not going to let my brother ruin this moment.

"Sure your up to this?" I hear my brother ask.

I ignore him, carrying on inspecting the plans so I could make an accurate house compared to the drawings. Does he ever shut up?

"This is a big step from giving people nightmares and shooting red wiggly woos out of your hands." He teases, and my mind immediately goes to the fake Pietro who was in the hex.

He had said those exact words.

I look up at my brother with a calculated stare.

"Oh come on! Imagine if you could have done this when we were on the streets! Boom! House!" He grins.