Mission Briefing

"Julian Marconi, was recruited into this facility through the recommendation of Samuel Fernand himself. He was a friend of Samuel and it showed as he was just as skilled as him if not even more".

    "He had a knack for hand-to-hand combat and during all his missions he almost never had used a gun from the weapon providers".

      "Born in a family of mob bosses, he was trained in killing since he was six, but the mental pressure this had on him made him leave the mob when he was 16. He roamed around in the open streets of Haiti for days until he was found by Samuel. Samuel saw the condition in which Julian was and decided to take him under his wing. He was unaware of the fact that later Julian would be the one that killed him".

      Rachel ended the slide presentation. "Julian Marconi" aka "The Silencer" I fully remember now. He almost never talked to anyone and his way of carrying out his missions was so discreet that the enemy didn't even knew who hit them.

          Rachel interrupted my thinking and continued," You are tasked the important mission of retrieving the secret documents from Julian. From now, your name will not be Bruster McChaufer and your passports, visas, credits and debits are all going to be taken away from you. You will be given all the necessary equipment from the weapon providers, and I, your informant would be assisting you from the base here". She tossed me a small earpiece. She said," This is going to be the vital link between us". She tossed me a file and said," All details of our culprit's that were left out like his last known location are in this file".

    I wear the earpiece and take the file close to me. 

  Rachel starts to leave the room but before leaving she looks at me and says," Welcome to the operation, Underlier".