Not Alone

" How did Samuel not know of such a thing behind his own safe house?" I ask Emilia in bewilderment as we make our way through the pitch black hallway. Emilia just shrugs her shoulders in response.

     Suddenly, I spot something in the dark, a strange, small glow in the endless darkness.

I poke Emilia's shoulders catching her attention. Now with her full attention, I point towards the glow....

   5 minutes later

After a long walk towards the glow, I finally see its source, a small window, with barely enough space to fit one person is fitted at the dead end mysteriously glowing. Seeing the obstruction in the path, I reach for my small backpack and take out the Mach.

 " Stand back." I tell Emilia as I aim for the window.

 I fire the gun and out came 10 bullets at once hitting the window and smashing it to pieces.

  Emilia replies utterly shocked," What is this gun, looks like a pistol but fires like an SMG on steroids?" I reply," Hence the name."

   I manage to barely squeeze through the window and stare at awe at what lies in front of me.

The room is filled with French artifacts, a picture of Joan de Arc lies in front of me on the wall, Two  3-5 meter tall Eiffel towers, On the left wall is a picture of the French revolution and the all the kings of the Bourbon Dynasty and on the right side, the pictures of all presidents ever elected.

      Emilia shouts," Er... Require some help here!" I look back and see Emilia stuck in the window.

  I rush towards her and pull her out with great effort. She, just like me starts gawking at the room, but then I see something fascinating....

   Right under the Joan D' Arc painting is a Walkie-Talkie.

      Emilia mutters," Another one? What is Julian's obsession with these things?" 

I go closer to the Walkie-Talkie--

       Suddenly, it starts to make clicking sounds, someone is trying to call Julian! 

I take the Walkie-Talkie and press the green button....

 A person suddenly starts speaking from the walkie-talkie," Julian, Julian! It's Kathy! Are you there? . I reply," Kathy who?"

  Kathy replies," Katherine Lies-- wait, you are not Julian!" 

    Emilia snatches the Walkie and presses the red button, ending the transmission. She speaks," You fool! Now she is gonna come for us here!" She takes a breather and continues," What now?"

      10 minutes Later

  After successfully breaking the lights in the rooms we hide behind two supporting pillars in the room, guns in hand.

    Suddenly, we hear a click, and then Boom!....

  The middle of the ceiling comes crashing down as a figure clad in black drops down.

 In fear, we look at the figure from behind our pillars, as it turns around to see us...

    The person is wearing a black mask with green night vision goggles.

Suddenly he/she decides to speak," Hello? Hello! Its me, Kathy! The girl you spoke to on the walkie?

    She takes off her mask and continues...

    " I just want to talk!"

   .