The Warehouse

10 minutes Later, Avenues des Champs- Elysees, Paris

   " You told her that we are married!" Emilia shouts utterly baffled from what she just heard.

" Calm down, It was just to distract her! Nothing Else!" I reply as I shift my attention back to the road. Suddenly my dusty old burner phone starts to vibrate in my pocket.

One hand on the wheel, I take it out of my pocket and answer," Hello?"

   Back at CIAH, Central Province, Haiti

Rachel receives the call," Yes, Bruster, I just wanted to tell you that Michael has fixed the broken walkie-talkie that you found on the crime scene. It was been left untouched by everyone except Michael. You would be receiving it first thing tomorrow, ok? 

    Back in Paris, Avenue des Champs- Elysees

  I cut the call as a slight smile appears on my face. I speak," All the pieces are coming together now." Emilia looks at me, distracted from her task of looking at the continuing grease trail and asks," Say what now?"

    " The walkie-talkie has finally been--" I am saying as Emilia suddenly shushes me. She speaks," We are here, the end of the grease trail." Upon hearing that, I quickly exit the car and look at the ground...

  And just like Emilia ended exactly where she said it did as there is not a single drop ahead of  our location.

  A second later, Emilia joins me and together we witness the place in front of us...

    Its a warehouse... an abandoned one but a warehouse nonetheless. On the gate of the warehouse are cobwebs that spread across the entire gate.

      We remove the cobwebs and enter the warehouse...

  Inside, the horror starts, there is a trail of blood and in the middle of it a Butcher's knife. Looking at it, Emilia covers her mouth in a sick state. I go deeper inside and see two tables right in front of the blood, on one it is marked 'Samuel' written on its front leg. and on the other is the name 'Julian' written on both of its small drawers.

Emilia joins a little while later, butcher knife in hand. I motion her to go check Fernand's table while I check Julian's.

       5 minutes Later

After a while, I grow tired of searching the table, I decide to do one last check. I look around me tired. Suddenly my vision is shifted to the wall on my left hand side, and I can make out a small button on the wall.

     I call out to Emilia, and as soon as she reaches my location....

  I press the button.

    Wha-? I press it twice and thrice, nothing happens?

   Emilia mentions," Continue the search, this is a--"

  She is not given a chance to continue as the wall next to us bursts open into a pitch black hallway.

   I look back at Emilia who is shell shocked at witnessing the door and tell her," After You." in a heavily sarcastic way.

   Then, hearts in our hands, we head inside....