New Dawn

9:45 p:m, Nice

   I hear Emilia muttering in the backseat," My butt hurts from all of this driving around, where exactly are you taking us, Mister Road Rage?"

    The guy speaks up, clearly frustrated," It's Wist! Not Road Rage!"

      He continues," As for where I am taking you, you will soon know."

   I reply, a bit hesitantly," Are you an agent?" The dude retorts," And...What makes you think that?" I reply," Dude...I mean Wist, look at yourself."

     And I am not wrong. Wist is dressed in a tuxedo, too fashionable for a driver, he has 2 scars on his right cheek which seems like knife slashes and he has an earpiece in his ear."

  Suddenly Wist speaks up," Well, you are wrong, but chill, you will know everything in a while."

Emilia mutters from the back," Secrecy....my ass."

      30 minutes later

"We have reached." Wist speaks up as he stops the car.

   We come out of the car in confusion, we are in the middle of nowhere. All around us, barren land, patches of grass lay black around us as if burned by someone.

    Emilia speaks," What is that?" She points at a huge dark speck some 15 m ahead of us.

   Wist replies," That's the place."

  Having approached the speck, I realize that it ain't no speck after all. It is a trapdoor, quite a protected one though.

  "One sec." Wist continues as he grabs the handle of the trapdoor.

      Suddenly he leaves the door.

   He reaches for his pocket, I speak up," Please hurry, our feet is hurting like he--."

    He takes out a gun.

"Emili-" I contort but I am cut off as I see Emilia on gunpoint. A man stands behind her, wearing a black fedora and a black tracksuit, with the gun.

     "What is the meaning of this?!"I shout to Wist.

 Wist points his gun at me.

   "Like I said, everything in due time."

     Boom.