A Two-Sided Knife

The Final Arc.     A Plan, A Resolution, A Siege and an uncertain end.

"This tactic, that we will be applying is dangerous but full-proof if successful, but I know by now that you devour "danger", don't you all?" I boom to the audience.

"Yes, we do!" They shout.

They don't. Overconfidence.

"It's simple, really. But let's clear some stuff up first. Julian is not the enemy." I boom.

"Huh!?" I hear the crowd saying in unison.

"It's Julian's father!" I clear their doubt.

"Oh!" They exclaim in unison.

"Who used to be my boss!" I exclaim.

"Don't fuck with us!" I hear a guy scream in the crowd. 

"Anyway, with that out of the way, let's focus on our guy, Tony Marconi--"

"Oh! That mob guy!?" The same dude shouts again.

"Will you please just let me speak!" I calm myself down. Deep breaths. I speak again," Our man has a tendency. Basically speaking, our man may be smart but he sure is a perv."

I continue," He visits the Las Vegas strip on the 31st, five days from now. His sole purpose, pleasure."

"Note that place down in our next visit to America." Someone from the crowd whispers.

"Anyway, thing is, two assault teams will be formed. One, will go to his base in Toronto. It will be a team consisting of 100 members that will be selected seperately. They will neutralize the guards there and if present, secure the documents that We---( I point at myself and Emilia)-- need." I pause.

"The second, will head out to Las Vegas. It will be a 4- squad team. only the best of the best go on that. Mission is to neutralize the man himself, Tony Marconi and again if in any case, the documents are with him, then prioritize retrieval of the documents."

"1st team, Alpha is to be headed by Sic and me. Training for the following will be carried out the earliest and destination is to be reached through.... I suppose you have vehicular transport, right?" 

"Yes!" The audience shout.

" 2nd Team, Bravo will be lead by Emilia. I want the most stealth-oriented people on this group. Your mission is to be carried out sliently and efficiently. I have already contacted my agency who have sent a chopper for the same."

"I want good facilities provided to the pilot by the people who remain behind." I pause.

"We need an operation name!" Someone shouts again.

"Erg-- Oh, operation name...." I contemplate.

A bulb flickers to life in my mind.

"Operation Two-Sided Knife."