Alliance

"We know about Julian and what he intends to do, in fact your government doesn't know the full extent of the damage the revelation of the documents will cause." Wist replies as he opens the bindings that cover Michael.

      "You bloody piece of shit!" Michael curses as he wobbles up from his seat.

Wist touches his ears looking towards Michael as a gesture of sorry. Michael continues," There are nicer ways too you know."

    Wist replies, in a monotone voice," Sic, over there is gonna lead you to your room. Have some rest, and then we start the work, understand?" 

Michael, clearly intimidated by Wist's face slowly nods.

Sic shouts from a distance," Ok Techie, follow me!"

Michael slowly creeps away from our group of 3. Suddenly, Emilia collapses to the ground. 

   "Emilia!" I shout as I rush to her side. " Gotta-- ha--ve som--e rest." She stutters, her face looking as if on the verge of death. I look at her wounds, they have started to reinstate the bleeding.

I call to Wist,"I guess you know what to do!" Wist nods and rushes to my side. Together, we pick up her body.

"Ok, you have to start from the left hallway, take 5 rights and 2 lefts and then straight for 100m. A door will be there on the right side. The healer sits there."

  He calls out another guy and tells him," Help our friend over here, ok?"

The guy takes Emilia's legs and together we start walking towards the given directions....

20 minutes Later

 "Her legs are a tad bit damaged, but nothing a good-ol' healer can't fix!" The healer exclaims as I talk to her next to Emilia's sleeping self getting comfortable on the hospital bed.

  She continues, pointing to her right to another bed," Your body looks like hell as well, you should get some rest."

   I quickly nod my head, in fast agreement with her words.

      Next Day.        Base, NH-33, Nice.                                                                            9:30 a:m

"Good morning, sunshine!" A voice shouts waking me up from my precious sleep.

I look at my hazy surroundings, my body still in the mood of sleeping.

   It's Emilia, cause of course it is! She calls again," Wakey Wakey!"

  " I'm up, I'm up." I get up from my be--

  "Aah!" Wist stands in front of me, looking completely exhausted.

"Your decision to sleep here instead of your room made me jog 3 km to reach here! You must realize by now that this is a huge base?" Wist says.

 I give a slight nod. He continues, opening the distance between me and him," Ok, both of you, Emilia and Bruster, I will ask for the last time, are you ready to form an alliance with us, The Legion to curb the threat that is Julian?"

 I reply," How did you-- never mind, yes, we agree."

  Wist raises his head proudly in response.